Is Samsung dvd burner a DVD-DL?

[qanda]This thread is about the Samsung DVD Recorder. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]How can I tell if my samsung dvd burner is a DVD-DL?

Is this a stand alone dvd recorder or is this a dvd drive in the computer?

If it is a dvd drive in the computer you can run Nero InfoTool, which will show what type of disks this drive can burn: http://www.nero.com/enu/support-nero8-tools-utilities.html Free to use.

You can just tell us the model number and we should be able to tell you that way too. (for a drive or stand alone recorder)

Hi and Welcome![QUOTE=The_Trillionaire;2222590][qanda]This thread is about the Samsung DVD Recorder. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]How can I tell if my samsung dvd burner is a DVD-DL?[/QUOTE]Just read the manual, that came with the unit.

Michael

[QUOTE=The_Trillionaire;2222590][qanda]This thread is about the Samsung DVD Recorder. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]How can I tell if my samsung dvd burner is a DVD-DL?[/QUOTE]

If you read the specs it does tell you the media format it can write and as the MOD says one has to read the manual first.

"Optical disk recording - DVD-R, DVD-RW " there that was from the specs sheet.