Is removing DVDFab 5 going to affect DVDFab 6?

Was wondering if un-installing DVDFab 5 (after installing DVDFab 6) is going to change the settings in DVDFab 6. I ask this because installing DVDFab 6 carries over the settings used in DVDFab 5. I remember when installing DVDFab 5 (when DVDFab 4 was installed), that un-installing DVDFab 4 did remove the settings in DVDFab 5. Was wondering if the same thing is going to happen here.

[QUOTE=Mike89;2284649]Was wondering if un-installing DVDFab 5 (after installing DVDFab 6) is going to change the settings in DVDFab 6. I ask this because installing DVDFab 6 carries over the settings used in DVDFab 5. I remember when installing DVDFab 5 (when DVDFab 4 was installed), that un-installing DVDFab 4 did remove the settings in DVDFab 5. Was wondering if the same thing is going to happen here.[/QUOTE]
I think the only thing it might do is ununstall the Pattin Couffin, but not sure about that either, even so all you have to do is reinstall V6 over itself. As for your settings mine have been retained even when installing V6 after V5, but resetting them should be easy if needed. I still have both Versions installed, dint ask me why, but I do.:wink:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2284654]I think the only thing it might do is ununstall the Pattin Couffin, but not sure about that either, even so all you have to do is reinstall V6 over itself. As for your settings mine have been retained even when installing V6 after V5, but resetting them should be easy if needed. I still have both Versions installed, dint ask me why, but I do.;)[/QUOTE]
When DVDFab is uninstalled the Pattin Couffin driver is left intact :wink: