Is Portmac trying to annoy me?

Is he trying to annoy me?

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: No :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

What is the point of this thread?

[Edit] Ok, i see

Lolololololololololol!

What no-one voted yes? Of course he is on a crusade to annoy just you merther :stuck_out_tongue:

Hell… I didn’t have the balls. :smiley:
Man…. I don’t want to get in trouble with a ‘CD Freaks Protection Detective’.

If he is…I cannot blame him, judging from the posts I read.

Well, hi again, just a few more words about this “serious” :rolleyes: matter. merther02, I think the smilie saves you from being rude. Portmac just don’t think you’re funny, that’s all. Hey, no big deal. :wink:

No. But that Dr. Evil pic’s bugging the hell outta me. Which got me thinking… maybe I should start a poll too.

No I think Portmac is ok and maybe we should make a thread about to ban or not ban some unnamed users

Fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight,… :slight_smile:

yeh baby yeh.

:cop: Alright, break it up. :cop: BBBRRREEEAAAKKK IITT UP YOU SORRY EXCUSES FOR BIG GIRLS BLOUSES! :stuck_out_tongue:

Alright, nothing to see here, nothing to see here. :cop:

:bigsmile:

/me back hands debro across the chops. aaaaaah shaaaaaadup.

Who does that big chicken think he is?

LOL… Muahahahhha… ROFL…

Portmac is only moderating the forum, and i’m sure he wouldn’t have time (Or care for that matter) about annoying you. Some of your posts are quite rude and some posts you have absolutely no knowledge about.

Mr Hyde :stuck_out_tongue:

Ie: On drugs :stuck_out_tongue:

I just didn’t want to be the first to say it.

Now that we’ve solved the mystery, can’t we close this useless thread?