Is pioneer a good burner for the xbox 360?

Hi i’m new at this forum, and i had a question:

What are the best burners for the xbox 360?

How is the 216DBK Pioneer burner?

Is it bad, good or excelent?

Can i burn at 2.4x DL with this burner (with verbatim of 2.4x of course)?

Greetings!

[QUOTE=goku49;2245768]Hi i’m new at this forum, and i had a question:

[B]What are the best burners for the xbox 360?[/B]

Greetings![/QUOTE]

The xbox360 is a console, a burner wont fit nor make sense.

IF you meant burning backups, then make sure you create proper backups first.
The 216 is a good burner choice.

[QUOTE=chef;2246467]The xbox360 is a console, a burner wont fit nor make sense.[/QUOTE]

lol, you guys are hillarious! I have a Samsung SH-S223F, a Lite-On LH-201S, a Plextor PX-850SA, and a Plextor PX-Q840U. All still burn dual layered Riteks, Memorex, Verbatim, and Windata which all work on iextreme 1.5 without any problems. The only drive that stopped recognizing blank media is the Lite-On.

BA

[QUOTE=bitaddict;2270723]lol, you guys are hillarious! I have a Samsung SH-S223F, a Lite-On LH-201S, a Plextor PX-850SA, and a Plextor PX-Q840U. All still burn dual layered Riteks, Memorex, Verbatim, and Windata which all work on iextreme 1.5 without any problems. The only drive that stopped recognizing blank media is the Lite-On.

BA[/QUOTE]

Read the thread title, read your answer, take a break and THINK if you can.

Thanks for the friendly tip.

BA :bow:

[QUOTE=goku49;2245768]Hi i’m new at this forum, and i had a question:

What are the best burners for the xbox 360?

Greetings![/QUOTE]

The Pioneer DVR-216DBK is a good DVD burner. Many will contend that the DVR-215 or DVR-217 is better, but they all burn well to CDs as compared to other DVD writers. 2.4x is pretty much standard with all modern drives, and again, Pioneer is a good brand for quality burning, be it DVD or CD media. :wink:

Happy burning. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=chef;2279378]Read the thread title, read your answer, take a break and THINK if you can.[/QUOTE]

This thread was actually interesting until you stomped all over this poor guy.
Fitting a writer in a 360 is not a pointless exercise. Just because you personally don’t understand something . It doesn’t make it wrong!

[QUOTE=Jay101;2489510]This thread was actually interesting until you stomped all over this poor guy.
Fitting a writer in a 360 is not a pointless exercise. Just because you personally don’t understand something . It doesn’t make it wrong![/QUOTE]

Its not up to you to tell me something I should do.

Make up your mind if you cannot read the simple question and answer in post #1 and #2.