Is OC-Freak still alive!?

vbimport

Yes actually I am!!! But I’m in the army as most of you probably know. Internet access is as good as non-exsiting.

I’m fine; busy, hard and long days but actually I am enjoying it!

Some things I will inform you about.

-I do not mail firmware files as I can’t do that now.
-I do not have another place on the web where they are stored.
-Do not mail or PM me (many have done so!) that’s useless as I do not have time to reply to any mails or PM’s. So no support from me through mail or PM’s! Sorry about that but I hope you understand…

-Sorry I really do not have time for moderating the forum either, and as said computer access is close to non-exsisting.

I’ll be finished in the army 19th August 2003 (maybe a bit earlier if I’m lucky).

After that I’ll try to get a job. If everything goes ok; I find a place to live, a job and such… Then I’ll probably start wasting my spare time on CD-R related things and CD-Freaks of course!

Regards
OC-Freak

Yippie! OC still lives!
Nice to hear from you mate! :slight_smile:
And now remeber we take that “and CD-Freaks of course” as a promise! :wink:

Well you’ve lasted nearly a month. Hang in there OC. Just 11 months to go. :slight_smile:

Good to know that OC-Freak is still there.

Haven’t seen a post from him for a long time.

Maybe you could start a countdown timer - something like “OC-Freak back in 330 days…300 days…” :stuck_out_tongue:

It would be nice to have OC-Freak back. :smiley:

Thats a good idea Burnproof.

I just PM’ed you.

Yep, that is a good idea. :wink:

I’m new here but I miss OC Freak. He always had interesting information to disperse. I agree there should be a countdown until his return. Any pics of OCFreak out there? Just interested.

Originally posted by jeffster
I’m new here but I miss OC Freak. He always had interesting information to disperse. I agree there should be a countdown until his return. Any pics of OCFreak out there? Just interested.

If you are male as I presume, this looks a bit gaydish :wink: Some of us have seen some pics of him, maybe if you join the chat :slight_smile:

How come everywhere dansmug turns up, the word “gay” does too…? :bigsmile: :wink:

…get a job in Sweden mate!!:bow:

Stupidass sig translated:

“Yes devils, it’s possible to type in Swedish as well”.

So here I am again…

Still no hope, I really do not have time to write even this small text.

Sorry for that.

Hope to be back for full in 9 months…

Originally posted by Airhead
How come everywhere dansmug turns up, the word “gay” does too…? :bigsmile: :wink:

Not gay sure gay, but gay maybe gay something gay is gay weighing gay on gay his gay mind gay.

Or gay maybe gay he’s gay just gay gay!

:slight_smile: Totally gay!

You fag… :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :cool: :slight_smile:

Hey, I’m not gay!!!

But I once had sex with a bloke that was! :stuck_out_tongue:

Totall kidding. I’m not gay, not that there’s anything wrong with that.

I’m just messing with ya… :wink:
Everyone’s welcome here, wheter they are gay or not.
Now, let’s stop hijacking OC’s thread :slight_smile:

I think we need to post an “off topic” survey to find out once and for all.

Have you ever had sex with a gay?

1. No, totally hetero.
  2. Yes, I proudly admit I’m queer.
  3. No, but I once had sex with a (person of the same sex) that was!
  4. Sex, what’s that? I have a computer, that’s all I know.

LOL!:cool:

Isn’t the word gay, somthing like: Happy. That’s what my dictionarry tells me.
So If you are not queer, you can say: I’m gay that I’m not gay!

If someone doesn’t get this line: He must be gay that he is gay.

Do you get it???
I thought that talking about sex was prohibited in Australia?
So you say you only have a computer and know nothing about anything else, and be a gigolo at the same time.
LOL:bigsmile:

ps. My English is very bad, I know, but I haven’t been writing in English for a while now.

BTW: See you in 9 months OC

Nice to hear that you are enjoying your stay in our fabolous army, OC-freak. :slight_smile:

It can sometimes feel extremely frustrating with those officers yelling at you, at least it did for me.
But after you are done, you will only remember the good things, like the friendship, all the nice scenery you have seen :confused: , and so forth. :slight_smile:

Well, take care! :cool: