Is Nero Linux 4 Transferrable to an upgraded OS?

vbimport

I ask this question because I have Kubuntu 8.04 LTS and if I upgraded to, say, Kubuntu 9.10 can I take the license and re-download Nero Linux 4 on that updated OS and use the license created for Kunbuntu 8.04? Right now I am being offered a really good deal for NL4, and would like to take it but in the near future I was planning on upgrading to Kubuntu 9.10. This is like the 2nd time in 6 months I have had this offer and it’s hard to refuse but I am in a bit of a quandary here. I liked the NL4 demo and it seems to be a bit better than K3B and a few other similar Linux programs.

Later. Pepse.

Should be no problem. The retail license for NL4 allows unlimited reinstallations of NL4 on different systems as long as it is not used on multiple systems at the same time. So if you switch the Linux distribution or distribution version there should be no problem.
On the system requriements page of NL4 (http://www.nero.com/eng/linux4-system-requirements.html) it says that Ubuntu is a supported distribution since version 7.04. So there should be no compatibility issues.

If you just upgrade your system you shouldn’t even need a reinstallation though.