Is my nec 1300a dead?

well as I posted earlier today my nec 1300a was giving cyclic redundancy errors on any type of dvd(and I’ve used a lot) when burning with nero 6.0.0.23 and did a verify data. also the movies i made could not then copied to hard disk not with decrypter, nor with shrink nor copy paste to a specific folder(due to cyclic redundancy check). Also the movies recorded stopped at the point of the errors when played on power dvd or even my DVD player.
The nec was installed on primary IDE master alone and nothing on secondary. So this afternoon I tried the tips from www.necd.de. unistalled nero with clean tool and reinstalled it. (no other burning software is installed or ever was). So I tried to burn a movie saved on disk, on a Philips DVD+RW and was a success! ripped it again with decrypter success!
next step to burn a mam-e x4 DVD-R, same movie from hard disk.
BUT the nero stoped at 3% giving me an error.
retried with another mam-e,but could not read it at all. tried several blanks couldn’t read. I closed nero, and inserted previeously recorded Philips couldn’t read at all.
inserted several original nothin’(took time and some slight noises from spining .
reboot uninstalled nero.
inserted several original nothin’.
inserted several CDs OK.
What now???

PLEASE HELP