Is love before marriage better?

vbimport

Is love before marriage better?

Lemme say, in my experience, having been married about 20 times…YES

Love is usually really good before you get married…afterwards it kinda goes gray like a rice pudding that´s been forgotten about…

:rolleyes:

[I](Hey Mods…can we pleeeez keep this thread…it´s kinda funny)[/I]

No problem, we can leave it open, and see what happens.

20 times :bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile: i hope you didnt have children with all your ex-wifes :bigsmile::bigsmile:

Yo Vroom-

What happened to the contents???

Thought you were going to leave them intact-eh.

Bummer.

Not much fun around these parts anymore!!

[QUOTE=vroom;2592101]
20 times :bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile: [B]i hope you didnt have children with all your ex-wifes[/B] :bigsmile::bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

:bigsmile:

:cool: Please [I][B]Tell im game 4 a good gossop[/B][/I] :clap:

I want to ask "Whats marriage[B] " ( all the CDFREAKS that got split )[/B]

:flower::flower::flower:

[QUOTE=bigmike7;2592106]Yo Vroom-

What happened to the contents???

Thought you were going to leave them intact-eh.

Bummer.

Not much fun around these parts anymore!![/QUOTE]

Big Mike i had to remove the spam links.

[QUOTE=vroom;2592109]Big Mike i had to remove the spam links.[/QUOTE] The mods get to keep the juiciest links for themselves, I bet! :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=vroom;2592109]Big Mike i had to remove the spam links.[/QUOTE]

Yo vroom-

Next time - edit out the offending links - leave the juicy stuff intact and ban the offender-eh :iagree:

We’ll understand…

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2592110]The mods get to keep the juiciest links for themselves, I bet! :p[/QUOTE]

Yes we get to keep the answer to the question :bigsmile:

Well it depends on how you define love
–noun
a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend.
sexual passion or desire.
a person toward whom love is felt; beloved person; sweetheart.
(used in direct address as a term of endearment, affection, or the like): Would you like to see a movie, love?
a love affair; an intensely amorous incident; amour.
sexual intercourse; copulation.
( initial capital letter ) a personification of sexual affection, as Eros or Cupid.
affectionate concern for the well-being of others: the love of one’s neighbor.
strong predilection, enthusiasm, or liking for anything: her love of books.
the object or thing so liked: The theater was her great love.
the benevolent affection of god for His creatures, or the reverent affection due from them to God.
Chiefly Tennis . a score of zero; nothing.
a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter L.

Depends on your definition of marriage:
(noun)

1. A marriage is when one partner is always right and the other is a husband.
  2. Marriages are made in heaven… But again, so are thunder and lightning.
  3. Husband and wife becomes two sides of a coin… They can’t face each other, but they still stay together.
  4. Married life is very frustrating. In the first year of marriage, the man speaks and the woman listens. In the second year, the woman speaks and the man listens. In the third year, they both speak and the neighbors listen.
  5. When a man opens the door of his car for his wife, you can be sure of one thing: Either the car is new, or the wife is.
  6. Marriage is when a man and woman become as one. The trouble starts when they try to decide which one.
  7. Before marriage, a man will lie awake all night thinking about something she says. After marriage, he will fall asleep before she finishes talking.
  8. Every man wants a wife who is beautiful, understanding, economical, and a good cook. But the law allows only one wife.
  9. They say when a man holds a woman’s hand before marriage, that is LOVE…after marriage, that is SELF DEFENSE.
  10. A wife becomes a “SEX OBJECT” when every time the husband asks for sex. She objects.
  11. Marriage is the only war where you get to sleep with the enemy.
  12. Marriage is an institution…where the man loses his Bachelors Degree and the woman gets her Masters.
  13. Marriage is love. Love is blind. Therefore, marriage is an institution for the blind.
  14. LIFE is a dream; MARRIAGE is the alarm clock.
  15. When a newly married man looks happy, we know why. But, when a 10‐year married man looks happy, we wonder why.
  16. Marriage is not a word. It is a sentence … a LIFE SENTENCE.
  17. The end of the romantic period and the commencement of history.
  18. A word that should be pronounced as “mirage”.
  19. The only sport in which the trapped animal has to buy the license.
  20. A very good way to promote civilization - if you get a good wife you will be happy, if you get a bad one you will become a philosopher {Socrates}.
  21. A process much like in a cafeteria - you carefully look over the choices, select what looks the best - and pay later.
  22. An event which is called “tying the knot” - unfortunately, the knot turns out to be a noose.
  23. A word which always means commitment - but so does insanity.
  24. A ceremony favored in England - it’s the only way to beat their cold winters and lack of central heating.
  25. Something that changes the demeanor of a driver - there is no longer any effort needed to keep both hands on the wheel.
  26. The only permanent cure for love.
  27. Something which is called a feast - unfortunately, sometimes the appetizer is better than the main course.
  28. The process that turns a female from an attraction into a distraction.
  29. A legal custom which turns a man into the captive audience of his wife.
  30. Occurs where a man gets hooked by his own line.
  31. In America, it is the only legal method of suppressing freedom of speech.
  32. Is just a three-ring circus: the engagement ring, the wedding ring, and suffering.
  33. Ihe process of finding out the kind of guy your wife would have preferred.
  34. A condition where no wife gets what she expected, and no husband expected what he was getting.
  35. A tradition which would have died out if men had to pay the minister the same fee they eventually have to pay the divorce lawyer.
  36. In Japanese, it is called “Judo” - the art of conquering by yielding. The western equivalent is, “Yes, dear”.
  37. A confrontation which always demands the greatest understanding of the subtle art of insincerity possible between two human beings.
  38. The mourning after the knot before.
  39. A legal or religious ceremony by which two persons of the opposite sex solemnly agree to harass and spy on each other for ninety-nine years, or until death do them join.

:eek:

LOL, nice one Deano! :bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Yo-

Yet you wonder why Deano chases the doctor…

You don’t need marriage to have, been and be loved.

As mentioned above it depends on your definition of love.

There is another way!

Let me tell you a true story…

[QUOTE=deanimator;2592499]There is another way!

[/QUOTE]

Yo Deano-

I fookin love it-

[I][U]You[/U][/I] are living the dream bra!!! :bow: :bow: :clap: :clap:

*(now - how do you rationalise unowho?)

[/QUOTE]

:smiley:

[/QUOTE]

I love a story with a happy ending! :bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Who needs love?

:eek: