Is LiteOn fast for double layer ripping?

Are the LiteOn 20xxxx series drives fast for double layer DVD ripping? I hear they are fast for single layer.

I was looking on the reviews, and I found the section where it states rip speed. Of all the 20xxxx drives, which drive is performing the best for everyone? Why are there so many (ending in P, anding in H, etc)?

Edit: Oh, I see, the P is missing lightscribe.

Of all of the different 20xxxx models, which one is the best? I just care about fast rip speeds and having a drive that can read everything. I also want a reliable burn, but that is not as critical as reading compatibility.

[QUOTE=NetTechie;1942153]I was looking on the reviews, and I found the section where it states rip speed. Of all the 20xxxx drives, which drive is performing the best for everyone? Why are there so many (ending in P, anding in H, etc)?

Edit: Oh, I see, the P is missing lightscribe.

Of all of the different 20xxxx models, which one is the best? I just care about fast rip speeds and having a drive that can read everything. I also want a reliable burn, but that is not as critical as reading compatibility.[/QUOTE]

It’s all the same “crap” inside :stuck_out_tongue:
Just chose 1 that you need.
On DL Ripping (copies) it goes up to 12x.

My best DL rippers are Plextors 760A and 755-UF. Lite-On’s are next, though.