Is it really this easy?

Last night I downloaded the trial version of Any DVD. I used various methods of performing 3 backups and all worked perfectly. The only part I didn’t like much was that it seemed to take a long time and there were too many clicks involved (please keep in mind that I am a NOOB and of all the methods I used its very possible none were right, even though they all ultimately worked).

Anyway, today I decided to download the trial version of Clone DVD2. It installed without a problem. So, just for testing purposes, I got my copy of Bone Collector and decided I would back it up. Clone DVD2 walked me through the process of preparing, deselecting things I didn’t need or want, and about 1/2 hour later I had a completed backup. Is it really that easy?

Well, being the skeptic that I am (not because of the software, but because I just usually screw things up the first 100 times), I figured the backup would be all garbage. So, I played the backup in my standalone player for about 20 mins (I know, not a great testing timespan) and it played perfectly.

Well, if I continue to get good results using this method, I do believe that I will purchase these two pieces of software. My hat is off to the developers and the only thing I can say is GOOD JOB! :clap:

@ Seeker2,

Yes it is that easy!

I have been a registered user of AnyDVD-CloneDVD for over two years and these programs haven’t ever let me down backing up my DVDs.

If you decide to purchase the AnyDVD-CloneDVD software programs suggest purchasing the SlySoft (http://www.slysoft.com) AnyDVD-CloneDVD bundle package and save $19 bucks.

If you ever need information on how to use AnyDVD-CloneDVD suggest viewing the below tutorial which should answer your questions concerning the use of the CloneDVD and AnyDVD software programs.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?threadid=72022

Best Regards,
bjkg

Easy and consistent.

Please make sure you use quality media and you should not experience any problems, they will play to the end without issue. Use crap media and you’ll be asking for help of what is going wrong.