Is it possible to patch a clonecd image file?

vbimport

Hi All,
I wanted to know if it is possible to patch a clocecd image file.
What I want to say is if it is possible to replace some corrupted files with other CRC'ed in a clonecd image file.
In detail I have two damaged textures files on a cd game and I have the same files been corrected so it will be nice to patch a clonecd image with these two corrected files.
Thanks all :slight_smile:

I suppose you can use isobuster for that. Just open the image file with isobuster, find the files you wanna replace, extract them and import the correct ones.

Thanks for your reply but when using Isobuster there is no ‘import option’ …I am using Isobuster 1.0 pro.
So I still do not know how can I replace those two corrupted files.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks again.

I found this a while back, don’t know if this will help you but I found a little program thats called CDmage, it can open .img files.

www.cdmage.cjb.net

Later
VB9999

yes, u can patch it. duno how, though. if u understand the process, maybe ppf o matic? just guessing. winiso and cdmage are probalby ur best bets

POsted this in a similar thread (which was newer actually):

Originally posted by Da_Taxman
What a search on this forum doesn’t yield to:
http://forum.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?threadid=36625&highlight=EDIT+AND+CLONECD+AND+IMAGE

Thanks you all :wink:
I have just downloaded CDmage and used it for a while…there is an option called ‘import sectors’…sure I have used it but it is not simple as someone may think.
So what I have to say?..thanks again and if someone has made a job like mine it would be great to tell me how it must be done.
Bye.

Here I am…
So as was suggested me I have found a very delicious program called ‘WinIso’…this proggy can add all files that an user want.
In my case I had only to delete the two corrupted files and replace them with the two good ones. The latest step was to save the clonecd image file.
That’s all.

but with winiso and probably other apps, u can modify the image but can t reburn it using CCD, making the use of the program nonexistent (if u have d-tools)