Is it possible to not make all resolutions available?

vbimport

I have a list of long resolution such as 1400x1050, 1366x768 that I do not use. I wish to remove them from the list of available resolutions inside of games for example.

I would ask if someone would please help in learning how to do this.

Thank you

For what I know this list is created by the video card driver based on the monitor you use.

In Linux, if I’m not wrong, it is possible to manually change this list because is contained into a configuration (i.e. a plain text) file, but I have no idea if this is possible also in Windows :doh:

[QUOTE=geno888;2487831]For what I know this list is created by the video card driver based on the monitor you use.[/QUOTE]

This is true based on your GPU and video driver software will give you the available resolution your monitor can display. As to remove them from the game that I doubt you be able to do as it is programmed into the game itself. So if you don’t want to use them just don’t select them unless your monitor is only available on those resolution then there nothing you can do short of force the resolution you want in the software but I advise against could cause monitor problems later on.