Is it possible to burn bin files with alcohol 120%?

vbimport

I have few ps1 org cds which i still play now…my cousin is asking for these cds…so i thought i’ll make few back ups in case it might get scratched or something like that,cant tell them no…so i ripped it i was left with bin & a cue file…now what am i suppose to do?..i have alcohol 120% and dvd decrypter. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Guyz my PS2 slim version is SCPH-75004. I bought it modded so i dont which chip it has. Guyz please help me asap.Thanks.

It seems that people at CLUBMYCE dont wanna help…waitin from the past 12 days…but no one is willing to help!!

It seems that people at CLUBMYCE dont wanna help…waitin from the past 12 days…but no one is willing to help!! Atleast tell me a forum site where people want to help!!!

I would tell him no.

You can just burn the cue with alcohol or dvd decrypter.

I follow a simple rule if I don’t trust one of my friends to return a game in working condition I don’t lend it to them.

For copying games try A program called ‘BLIND Write’ by VSO.

He is a good friend so cant tel him no…i have a street fighter ex3 ps2 game…i want to make a backup copy of it so i ripped it i was left with a bin file of 699 mb & a cue file…so should i use a cd or a dvd for backup.

80 minute cdr