Is it possible to burn a *.ram into an audio track?

vbimport

Greetings:

I am using Nero Burning rom v5.5.10.15a and wonder if there is a way to burn *.RAM files into an Audio track to play on any CD Player.

Advance thanks for any kind of suggestion and help.

Originally posted by pwanghk

wonder if there is a way to burn *.RAM files into an Audio track to play on any CD Player.

Realaudio-to-Wav Recorder

Thank you very much for your help. I will give it a shot.

I am using Nero Burning rom7 and wonder if there is a way to burn *.RAM files into an Audio track to play on any CD Player.

Advance thanks for any kind of suggestion and help.
rubaax

As far as I’m aware of, there is no Real Audio plug-in’s for Nero to let you record Real Audio tracks as an Audio CD. As Winamp is capable of writing Audio-CDs, one thing you can try is getting hold of the Tara Real plug-in for Winamp, create a playlist of your .ram tracks in Winamp and then write these to CD-R (right-click in play list area, select ‘Send To:’ and select your CD writer). Unfortunately, I have not tested this or know if Tara still works with newer Real Audio players as the plug-in is several years old.

Please note that one of your posts have been removed as cross-posting is not allowed here. If you accidentally place a post in a wrong thread or forum, please contact a moderator to move it for you rather than start another post/thread.

I don’t know it they work for Nero 7, but RealMedia/RealAudio plugins are available for Nero 5 and 6
Nero Audio Plugins

These plugins will allow you to burn the supported audio files, including RealMedia/RealAudio, directly to an Audio CD.

Thanks for the info as I’m not sure how I missed that one. :doh: I use to check for Nero Plug-ins on occasion and remember Real audio being one of the trickiest to find even any support for besides Real Player.