Is It Magic?

I don’t know but is it doing magic stuff or something……guides for doom9.org gave me a headaches of how to convert DVD9 to DVD5 using lots of expensive programs….but this very small program can do it couple of click……can someone explain how does it do than? Or am I missing something hear!!

erm, apparently you havent been reading the forums at doom9 either. theres actualy 3 programs out that do all those tedious steps. DVD2one, Pinnacle InstantCopy and DVD95Copy

True … but the others can’t do it in 17 minutes can they ?

:slight_smile:

@Phil Thomas

Speed gives you braggin rights in the short run but in the long run, it’s video quality. You may burn once but you may watch the movie many times. Which would you prefer? and don’t say both.

Originally posted by 2COOL
[B]@Phil Thomas

Speed gives you braggin rights in the short run but in the long run, it’s video quality. You may burn once but you may watch the movie many times. Which would you prefer? and don’t say both. [/B]

Not bragging, just stating a fact :wink:

If you use Movie only mode and the movie length is 2 hours or less, the quality is very good on dvd20ne, so why use other software that takes ages to process the.vobs.

If you want all the Menus/extras, you have a choice.
Sacrifice on quality and keep them (the degree of sacrifice depends on size of film/size of extras)

or

Use a more “long winded” application, like Instant Copy or DVD95.

These will also sacrifice quality to extras, the only differences are, they will take “forever” and will achieve “slightly” better results, because they compress the menus/extras as well.

So, you pay your money and you take your choice.

I prefer to stick with Movie only, unless the film and Menus/extras are small and DVD2one is an excellent program to achieve this.
It doesn’t crash ! and it takes between 15 - 20 mins on my Athlon 2100+. The others cant touch this

Here are two reasons why…

8-Mile (almost an hour of extra’s)
Jackass (over an hour of extra’s)

I love INSTANT COPY, but if you only wish to have movie only, and time is crucial, use dvd2one. I do, I own both, but lately, I only use INSTANTCOPY regardless… If it takes too long, try upgrading your computer, as my computer does it in about an hour, kind of like Lenscrafters

amd xp2000+ 512MB ram abit kx7-333r motherboard, two 120gig hard drives.

I do note a great decrease in time when you have the source file on a different hard drive than your final folder. At least 40% faster.