Is it just me...or!

I was wondering if it was just me or are people that surround you…STUPID …??

it doesn’t matter where i go
in public or even online
I feel like i’m drowning in a sea of stupidity

do you ever feel that way??

(comment)

[QUOTE=Sexy_Southerner;1926385]I was wondering if it was just me or are people that surround you…STUPID …??

in public or even online

(comment)[/QUOTE]
I doze knot undersband?I doze knot seez anysbody aground meez.:bigsmile:

[quote=Sexy_Southerner;1926385]I was wondering if it was just me or are people that surround you…STUPID …??

in public or even online

(comment)[/quote]only a sea? I would call it an ocean

So who’s pissed you off S_S? (looking nervously around) :eek:

Hope you don’t have that .357 handy.

[QUOTE=Sexy_Southerner;1926385]I was wondering if it was just me or are people that surround you…STUPID …??

in public or even online

(comment)[/QUOTE]

I see it everyday driving to work, It’s a sea of road rage.

:cool::cool:

[QUOTE=Sexy_Southerner;1926385]
do you ever feel that way??[/QUOTE]

Do i ever don’t feel that way?

I got a trick for you to stop some of the anger: Imagine in your mind the stupid people are 4-year old kids.

[I]God must love stupid people he made so many of them[/I]

or is it everyone can be stupid at times?

Perhaps it’s all in our mind:

[QUOTE=CCRomeo;1926472][I]God must love stupid people he made so many of them[/I]

or is it everyone can be stupid at times?[/QUOTE]

Smart people make stupid mistakes all the time, that comes with the territory of being human.

I haven’t, however, witnessed the spectacle of stupid people having fleeting moments of smart.

Heat, shyt, smarts and rocks only roll one way, and that’s downhill. Never up.

[quote=Mr. Belvedere;1926482]Perhaps it’s all in our mind:[/quote]oh man do you realize how much I hate people that say lets go talk over a coffee? That picture nailed it.

in public or even online

(comment)[/QUOTE]

Yo Dana-

At times - more than other times - 'course at my age it usually pays to overlook it - but most times it is shoved into your face - then it is hard to avoid-eh!!

[quote=Sexy_Southerner;1926385]I was wondering if it was just me or are people that surround you…STUPID …??

in public or even online

(comment)[/quote]
One of my friends says “[insert name here], you so dumb!” no less than 20 times a day, and means it. [Yes, she purposefully says “you so dumb”.]

I continuously call my schoolmates dumb, because they do dumb things.:stuck_out_tongue:

I’m one of the most intelligent people at my school. That automatically makes me think people are dumb when they are asked a simple [to me] question and cannot answer. :rolleyes:

I have no common sense, yet I see people around me with even less common sense. :eek:

…I have my dumb moments, but they sure do not occur 24/7. I have been ranting about dumb people for the past week or so.

So yes, Miss Dana; I share the same feelings of drowning in an ocean of stupidity. :iagree:

My first job I was still in high school and I thought the owner was so dumb, When I told a friend about my opinion his response was - “If he is some dumb then why are you working for him?” - he married a plain woman with a rich father.

Kerry its not just here…its everywhere…online and offline…stupid people are everywhere…they just happen to always be around where i’m at…it drive me nuts …
a real life example…is the other day i’m riding in a friends car and i tell her get in the outter most left lane we need to take that exit…like a mile back…when we get to the exit…she tries to go off to the right…then after me screaming YOU IDIOT…its the LEFT ONE…(i think i said your OTHER LEFT) she cuts in front of 3 lanes of heavy traffic…(all of this while i’m on the phone saying I’m going to die…I’m going to die!!) after we made it on the freeway…i said can you pull over a second…she did and i said firmly…get OUT…i’m driving.!!

but that kind of thing happens to me all the time

like at the express lane in the store…10 items or less…and there are people there with buggy full of crap…can they NOT read…

[QUOTE=Sexy_Southerner;1926563]like at the express lane in the store…10 items or less…and there are people there with buggy full of crap…can they NOT read…[/QUOTE]

LOL! I did that on Tuesday this week :o I completely didn’t see the express lane sign… guess I was thinking about something else :bigsmile:

Personally I try not to get irked by what I perceive as other people’s stupidity - usually it’s just a lack of understanding, knowledge or communication.
I do things while I’m in China that are probably considered to be completely stupid - because they’re culturally inappropriate and I don’t know any better.

There are so many types of intelligence too. We tend to consider academic / education based intelligence as the only thing that matters, and then look down on people who aren’t up to the standard.

Obviously though, there are some stupid people around. The kind celebrated in the Darwin awards… where we all get to have a good laugh at people and feel a little superior about ourselves…

[QUOTE=Sexy_Southerner;1926563]like at the express lane in the store…10 items or less…and there are people there with buggy full of crap…can they NOT read…[/QUOTE] Sure they can, they just don’t care. They don’t care at all what the hell is happening around them.

Everyday I work with people that prove constantly, that common sense is most definitely not common.

like at the express lane in the store…10 items or less…and there are people there with buggy full of crap…can they NOT read…

Also people who park in disabled/ child and parent reserved parking places, and do not qualify!

I noticed alot of people lack common sense.

Mr. Belvedere that photo is hilarious.

the really bad guy is complacency

Everyone is stupid when compared to me, im that damn good :), i am a jedi after all :smiley: .

Check this for stupidity though, http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/s/1022757_cool_cash_card_confusion