Is it because Nero 6xx?

Hi all,
I have been using Nero 5.xxx. Recently I have changed to Nero 6.xxx. It went pretty smooth for a week or two. Then I kept getting error message like:
Session Fixation Error
Lite-On DVD+RW Ldw 401S could not perform end of disc-at-once.
What happened? I thought DAO burning is one of the basic fuctions of Lite-ons, right? Can any one tell me? Thanks.

iemortal

The 5.5.x versions of Nero are the most stable and bugsquashed versions, Nero 6 still has alot of updates to go through until it reaches the same level.
If it aint broke don’t fix it applys in this case :slight_smile:

Yep, use the latest version of Nero 5.5.x.x . Nero 6 is still quite buggy. I had a problem where DVD discs was pass data verification, but then when I tried using it (even in the same drive) I got a lot of CRC errors.
5.5.x.x is far more stable and reliable.

Hi,
Ichanged it back. I use the same medium with Nero 5.51050. No problem at all. It seems to me Nero 6.019 is definitely the problem.

iemortal

No, I was wrong. Not the software. I have the same error message one out of three burns. Trying to figure out whether it is the medium or the temperature.

iemortal

Originally posted by iemortal

I use the same medium with Nero 5.51050. No problem at all.
The 5.5.10.50 version had a certain bug, so that you should have installed the 5.5.10.54 instead.
Use Nero-CleanTool before the installation.