Is it a new protection? Red Riding Hood

Hi all!

In the last few days i tried to backup the movie " Die Rotkäppchen Verschwörung GER" … in english … Red Riding Hood. Ok … it is not a problem to backup the dvd with fab to the hd BUT after that … when i try to shrink ( DVD Shrink ) the movie … after a few percent the program tell me … Out of Memory and stop the process. i tried to backup it with fab in combination with vobblanker and so one … but the result is always the same. My last chance … Any DVD ( shame on me :rolleyes: ) and … it works fine! Is there a new protection dvdfab can´t find on a dvd? I send fengtao the IFO´s and still waiting :slight_smile:

greetings
sunrise2k

I use DVDFab HD Decrypter 4.0.1.2 and when it works fine for me i will buy the platinum because this program is perfect :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Sunrise2k;1935819]Hi all!

In the last few days i tried to backup the movie " Die Rotkäppchen Verschwörung GER" … in english … Red Riding Hood. Ok … it is not a problem to backup the dvd with fab to the hd BUT after that … when i try to shrink ( DVD Shrink ) the movie … after a few percent the program tell me … Out of Memory and stop the process. i tried to backup it with fab in combination with vobblanker and so one … but the result is always the same. My last chance … Any DVD ( shame on me :rolleyes: ) and … it works fine! Is there a new protection dvdfab can´t find on a dvd? I send fengtao the IFO´s and still waiting :slight_smile:

greetings
sunrise2k

I use DVDFab HD Decrypter 4.0.1.2 and when it works fine for me i will buy the platinum because this program is perfect :)[/QUOTE]

You know you can use the [B]30 day trial[/B] of DVDFab Platinum to rip and burn this movie without using DVD Srink

yes i know … but i only use shrink to shrink the movie to fit on a dvd5 and not for backup the movie

[QUOTE=Sunrise2k;1935850]yes i know … but i only use shrink to shrink the movie to fit on a dvd5 and not for backup the movie[/QUOTE]

Platinum will compress/Shrink the files to fit on a DVD5 too :clap: :cool:

[QUOTE=Sunrise2k;1935819]Hi all!

greetings
sunrise2k

I use DVDFab HD Decrypter 4.0.1.2 and when it works fine for me i will buy the platinum because this program is perfect :)[/QUOTE]

This movie is called [B]HOODWINKED![/B] and is easily backed up by using ripit4me & dvddecrypter!!!
I did that myself weeks ago. :smiley:

Platinum will compress/Shrink the files to fit on a DVD5 too

really? I didn´t know that! :doh: another reason to buy platinum :bow:

This movie is called HOODWINKED! and is easily backed up by using ripit4me & dvddecrypter!!!
I did that myself weeks ago.

I tried it with the “newest” versions of both programs … it didn´t work :confused:

Thank you guys

as stormjumper said dvdfab platinum will do it all, rip,shrink,burn so why use 3 different programs to do something when just 1 will do :iagree::iagree: