Is Clonedvd able to successfully burn a Dual Layer Dvd?

vbimport

I’m asking cuz I just bought Verbatim DL dvd+r’s for the first time in maybe half a year. I used to burn these with Imgburn, but forgot that and used Clonedvd instead. I’m used to using it for single layer backups without ever a problem. So I used Clonedvd to make five different DL backups and all five paused and then stopped or skipped minutes ahead after reaching the layer break. After I discovered this, I used Imgburn to burn a DL dvd and wouldn’t you know it played all the way through without a hitch. So thanks slysoft for making me waste 5 $2 DL blanks for nothing. Your program sux.

@ maxxjulie,

The AnyDVD-CloneDVD software program combination has been used by numerous Forum Members to make Verbatim DL Media backup copies of Commercial DVD Movies without any problems.

Unfortunately you have failed to provide any pertinent information for Forum Members to be able to provide any meaningful assistance to you.

If you desire assistance with your problem review the CD Freaks AnyDVD Forum Read First posting titled “New posters with ripping/burning problems” (http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=182650) and note the information requested in that posting and provide that requested information.

Regards,
bjkg

No one MADE you do a thing…Cockpit errors belong to you.