Is anyone on @ the moment?🙇

im a newbie and i need to know where to put my question. the question relates to how to make a backup copy of a game.please tell me fast. because i need to know quick.thanks

Take a look around…

Here is fine.

Post now.

Before I fall asleep.

Bye.

thanks…well…
i have the game The Sims (the first, not any of the expansions) and i tried to make a backup.it didnt work because of the safedisc…(i think it is version 1.40) and i cant find any NO-CD patches for it.i would LOVE one, because my little sister always plays my games, and i would rather her play a backup, or without a cd, so she doesnt scratch the original.thanks a heap:bow: :bow:

i have the the following programs:

CloneCD - version 4.2.0.2
Nero - version 5.5.8.2

a PIONEER DVD-ROM and a TEAC CD-W512EB

do u need ne other info?

Wow…a total newbie! :slight_smile:

Well first and foremost, NOCD patches are illegal and this forum does not condone/allow such posts. You are correct about this Safedisc protection. On the other hand, you can make a 1:1 copy.

1. Download/Install Alcohol 120%
  2. Run the program. Use the Copy Wizard on the left panel.
  3. In the dialogue box towards the bottom, (Datatype), select “SafeDisc”. Follow the rest of the wizard.

This is a great program, so consider BUYING it!! :smiley:
If you want to know more about CD protections, and other PC stuff, just stick around.

Welcome to CDFreaks.

Originally posted by theone1_
[B]i have the the following programs:

CloneCD - version 4.2.0.2
Nero - version 5.5.8.2

a PIONEER DVD-ROM and a TEAC CD-W512EB

do u need ne other info? [/B]

Nope. :cool:

Good luck with the backup Joel.

Originally posted by cmr2003x
[B]
Nope. :cool:

Good luck with the backup Joel.
[/B]

hey…how do u know my name!lol.i dont think i had to enter it in the signup thing…weird.lol…neway thanks a heap:bow:

http://www.icq.com/228969963

ur smart.lol.:rolleyes: :eek:

oh yea…and would u know wat settings i would have to have on? do i tick the ‘read sub-channel data’ etc…? cos i dont know wat that all means…im a newbie! lol:confused:

ok just select safedisk from the dropdown menu near the bottom left menu

I’ve done that already, I just don’t know what to tick and not what to…

ok just select safedisk(datatype) from the dropdown menu near the bottom left in the make image screen

ok thanks