Is anyone else THIS compulsive?

vbimport

I’m the only person I know of (sans other CD Freaks members) that has this much blank media. :eek:

Of course, none of my friends or family seem to care about making backups of anything and they’re always crying on my shoulder when their hard drives fail or their machine “accidentally” deletes something. :rolleyes: “Uhm, yeah … the computer just did that on it’s own last night. Sure.” And they’re always asking me for some media because they never get any when I tell them it’s on sale. “Sure, no problem. I love holding your hand for you while you flounder through life. I live to serve.”

Is this a tad obsessive or is this just par for the course for a true CD Freak?

Nope i’m married :bigsmile: but i do have close to what you have for DVD’s. No where near you for CD’s.

I do have 2 new burners while the wife is away. LG42N and Samsung SH-S183L to go with my LH-20A1P she already knows about. I have 7 burners now :slight_smile:

I’d rather have a DVD Freak title instead of CD Freak.

Looks about right to me. :iagree:

And to me :iagree:

:bow: If that was ammo, you’d be ready for the apocalypse!

…being serious…I don’t think it’s obsessive.

Funny i don’t have near as much ammo for my weapons as i do blanks for my burners :bigsmile:
I do keep a loaded .40 cal pistol by my bed though.

:bigsmile: If I had that much ammo the news media would call my house a “compound” like all the other people who have more than one firearm. :wink:

Just so you all know, those bookshelves are almost 16" deep. Most of those spindles are two layers deep and some are three.

Still not obsessive?

Yo-

Close on the DVD media - but nowhere close on CD (maybe 150 or so)-eh!

Naaa You are a true CD/DVD freak

I had already counted that in. If the spindles were only one layer deep, it would be time to order some new media! :iagree: :bigsmile:

My DVD-to-CD ratio is higher than yours, however.

Media are never enough :bigsmile:

My media’s outgrown the bookcase in the bedroom closet I have it in. There’s media in the living room, elsewhere in the bedroom…someone help me LOL :bigsmile:

Saying that, my media stash is small compared to most CDF members. :slight_smile:

:o I don’t have ANY blank CDs or DVDs right now. :frowning: Will I get banned for this?

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Buy some media as soon as possible :cop: :cop:

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

No. Maybe we could have a whip-round :smiley:

If the total lack of blank media isn’t punishment enough for you, then the shame of admitting it here on CDFreaks should be punishment enough.

Banning would just put you out of your misery and be a blessing in disguise! :bigsmile:

Yo-

Wow - how do you survive-eh!

(well maybe 'cause ur of the female persuasion - shoes are more important-eh?)

Cute!! :slight_smile: That’s really [I]kawaii[/I]…
Especially the Fuji CD-R… You seem to be a real Taiyo Yuden + Verbatim fanboy! :clap:
And it’s sorted by media codes! Do you have statistics? :flower:
I guess it must be something around 3,000 discs, at least…

My media stash is rather small too, but maybe I’ll visit Greece this or next year to increase it with some That’s media. :stuck_out_tongue:

But the picture on the top of http://dvd-r.jpn.org is delicious too :slight_smile:

I’ll post photos of my stash later on, but it has definitely grown so much that I’m trying to sort the stuff by means of packing cases now so that it won’t eat too much of a room… :bigsmile:

Hahaha I can’t photograph my stash at the moment, it’s too scattered around :slight_smile: