Is a NEC 3520 a good burner?

Hey guys I was wondering if a NEC 3520 with the newest official firmware is a good burner? I’ve been making backups and various media seems to have the same effect, the disc will play in some players but not others (discs from other burners work on them). So I’m wondering if a newer burner will help the discs to be readable in more players?

[QUOTE=dario2003;2446542]Hey guys I was wondering if a NEC 3520 with the newest official firmware is a good burner? I’ve been making backups and various media seems to have the same effect, the disc will play in some players but not others (discs from other burners work on them). So I’m wondering if a newer burner will help the discs to be readable in more players?[/QUOTE]
Hi dario2003
Welcome to the forum :flower:

You may get a better answer or run down on the drive by overlooking the NEC forum here at MyCE http://club.cdfreaks.com/f86/

[B]SJ[/B]

Ok then, should I repost this over there or could someone move this thread?

[QUOTE=dario2003;2446656]Ok then, should I repost this over there or could someone move this thread?[/QUOTE]

I’m sure one of the Mod’s of this forum can move this thread so no need to start another thread :slight_smile:

Ok then, so do I need to pm somebody to get this moved or anything like that?

Moving thread now…sorry for the delay.