I used 184.108.40.206 this morning for the first time and it seemed to retrieve the original disc volume label just fine. I copied one disc directly from one dvd drive to another, and it worked fine. I then copied another disc to the hard drive and then copied that to a dvd. Everything seems to work fine. The acid test for me will be when Dark Knight hits the store shelves next week (220.127.116.11 exists because of earlier problems with that disc).
I don’t update DVDFab until I experience problems copying a disc that I can’t seem to resolve by changing settings in the version I’m using at the time. This morning, Phenomenon refused to copy to a new disc using v18.104.22.168, so I updated to 22.214.171.124 and it went fine.