Is 32x RW Media available yet?

Hello! I just recently bought a lite on burner that supports 32x RW’ing. Is the media out yet? I read off of this site where Verbatim was supposed to have released the media this month, but is it available to buy yet? And if so, where? Thanks in advance.

Brandon <><

No idea.

Me neither. :rolleyes:

Where not helping you much, I guess. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’ll be availible as soon as it’s availible. I’ve had my Premium which is capable of 32x CD-RW since June. Still waiting on the media.

Originally posted by aviationwiz

I’ve had my Premium which is capable of 32x CD-RW since June. Still waiting on the media.
Yep, keep on waiting ! :wink: I wonder if ppl like you don’t feel themselves kinda cheated ? :confused:

On the other hand, I don’t really get what’s SO special about to be able to re-write a CD-RW @ 24x-32x. ???
I mean, one can buy, let’s say, 5 - 8 pcs of 48x- 52x CDR media for the price of one 24x CD-RW.
So, 5- 8 times more of burning pleasure and space ! :bigsmile:

Originally posted by BoSkin
[B]Yep, keep on waiting ! :wink: I wonder if ppl like you don’t feel themselves kinda cheated ? :confused:

On the other hand, I don’t really get what’s SO special about to be able to re-write a CD-RW @ 24x-32x. ???
I mean, one can buy, let’s say, 5 - 8 pcs of 48x- 52x CDR media for the price of one 24x CD-RW.
So, 5- 8 times more of burning pleasure and space ! :bigsmile: [/B]

I like to forget. It helps not to feel cheated.

DVD+RW 4x media are fast and reliable but I have just a few of them yet.

Originally posted by Kenshin

I like to forget. It helps not to feel cheated.
…which doesn’t necessarily means that you weren’t deceived. :wink: