IRQL Problem

vbimport

Pls can you help me?
When I exit or open several games, suddenly appears a blue screen that IRQL not less or equal.
Then I have to wait for dumping memory to disk for 15 mn .
There is some instructions on the blue screen but I prefer to check with people who know better than me. Actually I don’t know about computer but a little.
This is the the info on the blue screen I got many times.

A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.
IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Then it tells that if he appears more than 1 time to follow these steps, ie to check if any hardware or software is properly installed (I’ve just installed few software like games)
If problems continue - apart removing any new installed software- it tells to disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing. (I don’t know how to make this). BTW if I remove some software recently installed can I reinstall them later? I mean I hope didn’t buy them in vain.
Then at last there is technical info:
STOP: 0x0000000A (0x000004F4, 0x00000002, 0x00000001, 0x806E4A16).
And the beginning dump of physical memory to disk .

Pls help me because I feel it’s not good news for my kompie (a windows message appears after it restarts with “serious error” It’s a new computer.
Is it a memory, PSU, driver, etc or else problem?
Thanks

XP SP2
Mobo MSI 770-C45 (AMD 770 DDR3 PCI Exp-16x)
AMD PhenomII 550 Black edition
HDD WDC 320Gb Sata2 c16Mb Blue
DVD-RW Lite-On 24x Sata
RAM VISion 2Gb PC 10600
ATI HIS 4670 ICEQ 1Gb 128 Bit DDR3
PSU Acbel 420W

I would try updating your BIOS, the latest version is 1.4
LINK

[QUOTE=nayab03;2490642]
XP SP2[/QUOTE]

Besides the Bios update I would advise a update in your service pack as well to SP3 and update that to the latest updates as well as make sure you have the correct updated video drivers as well as correct directx update.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2490780]Besides the Bios update I would advise a update in your service pack as well to SP3 and update that to the latest updates as well as make sure you have the correct updated video drivers as well as correct directx update.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for replying. Yes I’m trying now to update drivers using driver cure and driver detective. Btw they don’t give the same results. :confused:
Beside this I red that SP3 is making much troubles. Do you think it’s worth to upgrade regarding my problem?
Last, some opinions say that the PSU power is the problem. How can I check this?
Thanks again

Their are no problems with SP3. I would first update your bios.

[QUOTE=eric93se;2491107]Their are no problems with SP3. I would first update your bios.[/QUOTE]

Ok for SP3. But for updating BIOS, I 've already search in MSI forum and they advise TO NOT flashing till system is stable.
This is the answer of the moderator there:
[B]"Yes I do believe it is the problem, and I would replace that junk PSU anyway, as if it’s not the problem today, it WILL become one tomorrow.

1. Those people know nothing about PC’s, else they would have rejected that powersupply the moment they saw it.

Don’t believe me, why should you? But please send pictures when the PSU does blow to pieces and takes everything with it in the process

Also, please update the BIOS on an unstable powersupply…that will let you RMA the board on top…if you read the topic about flashing, it tells you [/B][B][U]ANY SYSTEM CAN BE MADE STABLE[/U]!!!
In Windows they call a stable Windows SAFE MODE!

But be my guest, go ahead, it’s your system, not min[/B]e"

I don’t understand all the subtilities of his post. May be you can explain to me?

If you have a multimeter (volt meter) you can check the 12V and 5V on a molex connector. If you want to stress the PC while checking the voltage you can either run prime95 and check the voltage or run the 3D box in ATItool (under the tool ‘scan for errors’).

If you want an efficient PSU that will easily power your system, go for the CORSAIR CMPSU-400CX 400W

You system is only unstable when your playing games, so you should be fine to update the bios.