IronMan/ Auto updating?

vbimport

Hi. Downloaded this update hoping it would fix burning problems I’m having with IronMan. Didn’t help. Any ideas? Also doesn’t DVDFab update itself when you’re online? :confused: If not, how do you keep program updated after purchasing? :doh:

[QUOTE=Philrz28;2161472]Hi. Downloaded this update hoping it would fix burning problems I’m having with IronMan. Didn’t help. Any ideas? Also doesn’t DVDFab update itself when you’re online? :confused: If not, how do you keep program updated after purchasing? :doh:[/QUOTE]

Hi Philrz28 and welcome,

No, there’s no auto update/installation…afaik…it’s only notification of an update. Personally, I’ve never enabled this function.

There are two authorized sites you can download from…
[B]DVDFab.com [/B](final release versions only)
and here on the cdf [B]Fab subforum [/B] which also has the latest Beta releases for download.
Both the Final and Beta releases are easy to find as stickies…at or near the top of the subforum.

To update, we recommend that you save the download to your hdd and simply install right on top of the older version. Previous versions are not made available by Fengtao, so if you ever need to revert to a previous version, it’s handy to have it saved.

Are you simply burning IronMan (and in what mode?)
or are you converting it?
Is this an R1 disc.

Recommend that you alter the layer break on the rip and you should be all set. This little tip is courtesy of my good friend signals. There may still be some debate about this, but I think he nailed it.
There are a couple of threads that deal with this disc in more depth…
just do a search if you’re interested in details.

If you still have problems, you’ll have to provide some specifics.
If it’s a burn issue, please post a burn log or 2.

The default location is:
[B]C:\Documents and Settings[I]Administrator Name[/I]\My Documents\DVDFab\Log[/B]

[QUOTE=Philrz28;2161472]Hi. Downloaded this update hoping it would fix burning problems I’m having with IronMan. Didn’t help. Any ideas? Also doesn’t DVDFab update itself when you’re online? :confused: If not, how do you keep program updated after purchasing? :doh:[/QUOTE]

What kind of burn problem?

You could try using Fab to rip to the hard drive. Then use fab to rip it to a disk.

:slight_smile: Thanks for the welcome and initial tips. Let me try a couple more things and I will copy and paste any info the program shoots out at me. I’m trying to burn from a copy I made previously and am having trouble trying to burn to DVD 5 in Main or Customize. :stuck_out_tongue: