Ironman 2 bluray and 1 m2ts file instead of 20?

vbimport

hi i have dvdf 8.0.05 and trying to copy ironman 2 blu ray to my hard drive…it did it no problem but i want just 1 m2ts file ,but instead it gave me like 20 m2ts files.ho can i make it to just one?

I know other blu ray movies I backed up before only produced 1 m2ts file but I forgot is there a setting I can choose to produce only one? Thanks

Hi raymondtrudeau:
Traditionally there have been multiple m2ts files however there used to be one very large file usually in the 22 to 29 Gig size that you knew was the main movie, any more I have noticed there are no files larger than 1.5 Gigs, this is some thing the studios are doing, for what ever reason is any bodies guess.

[QUOTE=raymondtrudeau;2547022]I know other blu ray movies I backed up before only produced 1 m2ts file but I forgot is there a setting I can choose to produce only one? Thanks[/QUOTE]

Yes you will need to either try the trial for the Blu-ray Ripper and use the m2ts Passthrough to get one file or if you already used the trial then you will need to buy it