Iron Man 3 : problem on DVDFAB ( I think)

vbimport

Hey There,
So I’ve tried DVDFAB8 (8229) and DVDFAB9 ( 9101 ) and then went to copy. As I’ve played the movie on my computer and it comes up as title 46, it will not download the entire movie. It does the same thing on either 8 or 9.

It is a U.S. DVD and I’m stumped. Can someone point me in the correct direction for this. is it my DVDFAB software or something else.

Thanks in advance.

Support for Iron Man 3 was added recently as there was a new protection variant on this.

I have however seen a number of reports of faulty pressings for this disc so it could be the case that you’ve picked up a dodgy copy or perhaps the disc is dirty or has been physically damaged.

Try cleaning the disc then use the latest version here.

Perhaps someone that has this disc could also confirm if it works with the latest version.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=pacaguy;2708287]Hey There,
So I’ve tried DVDFAB8 (8229) and DVDFAB9 ( 9101 ) and then went to copy. As I’ve played the movie on my computer and it comes up as title 46, it will not download the entire movie. It does the same thing on either 8 or 9.

It is a U.S. DVD and I’m stumped. Can someone point me in the correct direction for this. is it my DVDFAB software or something else.

Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

Try 9.1.0.2

http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB9_BETA

When I finally get back home I’ll try the 9102 . Thanks !

okay I’ve updated to 9106 , I even went to my local store to replace the disc ( stated it would not play correctly ), received a new rapped up Iron man 3 standard DVD ( not Blu-ray) . double checked the title # , still 46, and…

Same flippin problem. I am not getting the full movie. when I go to copy mode I am only doing the main movie not the entire disc. I’ve run thru the 3 pathplayer modes. OH help me Gods of the internet ( I mean of this forum ) what seems to be the issue here ???

BaZinga !! 9.1.1.1 did the trick ! I got the main movie ( all of it ), make sure to uncheck the closed caption box before starting the process. If you don’t it will play it automatically and you’ll have to watch the movie in CC with your audio . I did not try the entire disc as I don’t need the extra previews.

Thanks for this. Trying with 9.1.1.5. It auto-selected Title 3. Is that correct?

Play it in your dvd player and see which title it plays

I did, it was Title 46, like pacaguy said when he was having issues. Title 46 is what my standalone player, as well as vlc, reports, but 46 only comes out to ~2.6GB and is 1/2 the main movie.
Title 3 is bigger, but still not right.

All this using DVDFab HD Decrypter 9.1.1.5

Thanks