Iron Man 2

Can not back up my copy of Iron Man 2.I even disables Path Player,was able to see chapters but to many to choose from to find the right one.I know the movie is 2:04 .

[QUOTE=Ojib;2545943]Can not back up my copy of Iron Man 2.I even disables Path Player,was able to see chapters but to many to choose from to find the right one.I know the movie is 2:04 .[/QUOTE]

Hi Ojib

Since you have read the thread on Tinkerbell I’m sure you are aware both movie titles may contain new protection, however if you don’t want to wait for the update to support the new protection then my best suggestion would be to place the “Iron Man 2” disc into your standalone DVD player or even a media player on your PC and while it playing the movie look to see which title is playing and that way you’ll know which title to select :wink:

[B]SJ[/B]

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2545945]Hi Ojib

Since you have read the thread on Tinkerbell I’m sure you are aware both movie titles may contain new protection, however if you don’t want to wait for the update to support the new protection then my best suggestion would be to place the “Iron Man 2” disc into your standalone DVD player or even a media player on your PC and while it playing the movie look to see which title is playing and that way you’ll know which title to select :wink:

[B]SJ[/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks StormJumper.I found out that it is Title 40 for Iron Man and Title 34 for Tinker Bell.I will let you know how it goes.Thanks again

[QUOTE=Ojib;2545949]Thanks StormJumper.I found out that it is Title 40 for Iron Man and Title 34 for Tinker Bell.I will let you know how it goes.Thanks again[/QUOTE]

Any time my friend :wink:

Sorry no go for both movies.IM2 only ripped 1.9 gigs of the movie not 3.4 to what it suppose to.And Tinker got errors as soon as I started to rip it.I guess some nasty encryption on these disk…

[QUOTE=Ojib;2545955]Sorry no go for both movies.IM2 only ripped 1.9 gigs of the movie not 3.4 to what it suppose to.And Tinker got errors as soon as I started to rip it.I guess some nasty encryption on these disk…[/QUOTE]

Guess the wait for an update is on :frowning:

If I had the disc I could get a copy no problem :smiley: because I have a standalone DVD player hooked to my Computer viva TV tuner/video capture card :iagree: all I gotta do is pop it in and while I watch it…it copies to my hard drive :bigsmile:

[B]SJ[/B]

The Blu-rays work for these movies with DVDFab but the DVD that comes in the combo pack for Iron Man 2 does not seem to work. Have not tried the DVD from the Combo pack for Tinkerbell but I think I will give that a try later tonight or tomorrow.

Had no problem getting Tinker Bell with ver 7.0.9.3

Will not have Iron Man 2 till Friday to check it.

[QUOTE=bean55;2546009]Had no problem getting Tinker Bell with ver 7.0.9.3

Will not have Iron Man 2 till Friday to check it.[/QUOTE]

I don’t know how you did it but I had problems using this version.Errors kept on pop’n up and it was telling me it would take 4 hrs to complete.How did you do this ?

Ran on Windows XP Pro 32 bit
With Nothing else running Did full disc mode pathplayer always on.

To reduce you do that after it is on the HDD.

You may have a bad pressed disc.

To backup Ironman 2 Region 1 Dics authors forum instructs to

1. Open DVDFab 8.0.0.5
  2. Turn off Pathplayer
  3. Use Customize setting and select Title 29

I did this and was able to backup disc with a 5.98Gb file. I skipped through the chapters quickly and it appears to all be there.:iagree:

[QUOTE=Randal;2546630]To backup Ironman 2 Region 1 Dics authors forum instructs to

1. Open DVDFab 8.0.0.5
  2. Turn off Pathplayer
  3. Use Customize setting and select Title 29

I did this and was able to backup disc with a 5.98Gb file. I skipped through the chapters quickly and it appears to all be there.:iagree:[/QUOTE]

I tried to do exactly the way you said you did it and I get problems.I don’t get the full movie or any sound.So I would like to know what other settings you did in the Customize settings area.Plus when I play the original DVD movie on my DVD player it says Title 40 not 29…

Well with the Ironman 2 Region 1 disc I simply opened DVDFab and turned off pathplayer. Restarted DVDFAb. chose Customize on the left (Not full Movie) and selected Title 29, made sure that audio track 5.1 normal was selected and backed it up. Movie plays fine. This is with Fab version 8.0.0.5

[QUOTE=Randal;2546685]Well with the Ironman 2 Region 1 disc I simply opened DVDFab and turned off pathplayer. Restarted DVDFAb. chose Customize on the left (Not full Movie) and selected Title 29, made sure that audio track 5.1 normal was selected and backed it up. Movie plays fine. This is with Fab version 8.0.0.5[/QUOTE]
Did you do “movie only” in customize settings or did you mean not" Full Disk" option ?

Everyone here that is having issues with these discs, please update to beta version 8.0.1.6 and try again, this should fix the issues. If it doesn’t, please report back and we’ll help further.

[QUOTE=Racem22;2546701]Everyone here that is having issues with these discs, please update to beta version 8.0.1.6 and try again, this should fix the issues. If it doesn’t, please report back and we’ll help further.[/QUOTE]

bean55 reported that it still wouldn’t do a full disc backup
over in the DVDFab 8.0.1.6 Beta is out thread.

[QUOTE=Ojib;2546693]Did you do “movie only” in customize settings or did you mean not" Full Disk" option ?[/QUOTE]

Appearently it is not possible to do a “Full Movie” backup at this time, you have to select customize on the left of the screen. This will enable you to select the files you want to be ripped. In the Customized screen you will select “Title 29”, and only “Title 29”, making sure that all other video titles are deselected (no check mark in box). Then ensure that at least one audio track is selected. then backup.

[QUOTE=Randal;2546746]Appearently it is not possible to do a “Full Movie” backup at this time, you have to select customize on the left of the screen. This will enable you to select the files you want to be ripped. In the Customized screen you will select “Title 29”, and only “Title 29”, making sure that all other video titles are deselected (no check mark in box). Then ensure that at least one audio track is selected. then backup.[/QUOTE]

Apparently its not working, I still only get 2.4 gigs of the movie and it is only part of the movie. not the complete movie, all though it shows 2:04 and 18 chapters.Hopefully the Fab team will find the solution for me and I assume others on this problem.Thanks

@ Ojib

Did you get Tinker Bell ?

[QUOTE=bean55;2546761]@ Ojib

Did you get Tinker Bell ?[/QUOTE]

If you check the dvdfab forum there is a thread on Ironman 2 and most users have been able to back the movie up using this proceedure. You mentioned that when you put the disc in your stand alone dvdplayer that when the movie title is #40. how about trying the customize proceedure I outlined earlier and Selecting Title 40 (or whatever title the player shows for the main movie) and see if that works?