Iraq, Iran, North Korea In Danger

I woke up and turned on CNN. George W Bush’s axis of evil ( Iraq-Iran-North Korea) are big issue thesedays.

It seems Bush will conclude Sadam Hussein has weapons of mass destruction despite Sadam’s 12,000 pages of weapon ispection report attack. :Z

US satellite captured that Iran has strange two bulidings which likely to be used for nuclear development. Plus, North Korea admitted yesterday that they will re-activate nuclear facilities.

I live in South Korea, so at least North Korea’s case is not far from me. I wonder what’s going to happen next year. Signs of World War III :confused:

THere isnt going to be antoher World War. I dont see the alliances that caused the wars in the past to become so global. The only far fetched alliance I can see is Arabistan vs. US and allies (read: Britain) .

I will wait and see on the Iran- Iraq thing, although I must say that Hussein ,is honestly todays Cool Hand Luke :cool:

As for North Korea, they will not do anything so long as US troops are guarding the DMZ. MAD will prevent the North Koreans from trying anything that even smells like nukes.

I don’t have a good feeling about this. It looks to me that Bush can’t wait to start a war. I don’t know if that’s true, or that he only is threathening, but it sure is creepy. It just looks like they are searching for a reason to start a war on.

Let’s hope this won’t come true, since that’ll cost a lot (lives, money etc) and we’ll gain nothing by it… there’s war enough already…

June, forget that thing about G. Bush Jr. Not worth your attention. Why don’t you buy the +/- DVD writer with me? I’m gonna have two units for myself maybe. (700K?)

Dee-ehn stole my words.

stole mine too

While Bush sends over his troops and has media-stunt pep talks with the american people explaining how “un-encouraging” this “situation” is, the UN inspectors say the Iraqis are completely cooperative. But hey, let’s start a war. It’s good for the economy.

He is gonna start a war, whether the UN supports him and the UK or not; whether he cares of the consequences or not; whether he has grounds for any of this or not; whether innocents by the thousands will die or not.

The North Koreans won’t do anything. It’s not in their interest to do so now. But Bush-- well he’s ready to send in some Tamahawks and nukes against the “heavily-armed” Iraqis.

Send in Inspectors --> Find no weapons or threat --> Send in some missles to blow 'em out of the sky, 'cuz all that matters is the US of A.

Seem like sound logic to you?

And I don’t take too kindly to the “Arabistan” comment. While I live in Canada, my extended family still lives in “Arabistan” (read: Lebanon, Syria, and Palestine). I’m not Muslim, nor do I particularly like them (in fact, my whole family are Protestant Christians), I don’t have a crazy accent, I look normal and I act normal. Don’t go and group the Afghanistani and Pakistani type countries together with other more civilised ones belonging to your oh-so-tactful Arabistan.

Peace is not in Bush’s mind, that much is clear.

Hmm, soon its going to be time for me to register with the Selective Service Act and then I will be posting from the lush desert of Iraq :cool:

:Z :Z :Z

The only reason I used Arabistan is because I was too lazy to write out all the Arab countries… Oh, btw what civilized ones?

George Bush wants too start a war despite the 12,000 dossier from IRAQ. He is a very dangerous man, and should be not be allowed to carry out the start of a possible WWW III. Bush is a very evil man, and has taken an autocratic approach as he has now proved, no remorse in this man. He wants revenge for the Twin Towers and will stop at nothing as in use Nukes if necessary.

Let him start on us Brits and we have enough Trident Subs and Nuclear bunkers too give that man what he deserves.

Sorry guys G. Bush should be revoked as a president before he can destroy diplomatic relations with the rest of the world, and be the first president in history raging war not for his country but for himself, this will be his very undoing. He sounds like he has a lot in common with Adolf Hitler :frowning: :frowning:

Sorry no greets for this is bad news.:bow:

Lebanon, Syria, Israel, etc.

While the countries with the suffix “stan” such as Afghanistan are viewed by these afore mentioned countries as the “hill-billies” of the Middle-East, being backward countries.

Where d’ya think a lot of those fancy military technologies come from? Israel is huge in the tech market. most just don’t know it.
even if they are a horribly oppressive countiry in regards to Palestine.

Originally posted by nEXusJ
[B]While Bush sends over his troops and has media-stunt pep talks with the american people explaining how “un-encouraging” this “situation” is, the UN inspectors say the Iraqis are completely cooperative. But hey, let’s start a war. It’s good for the economy.

He is gonna start a war, whether the UN supports him and the UK or not; whether he cares of the consequences or not; whether he has grounds for any of this or not; whether innocents by the thousands will die or not.

The North Koreans won’t do anything. It’s not in their interest to do so now. But Bush-- well he’s ready to send in some Tamahawks and nukes against the “heavily-armed” Iraqis.

Send in Inspectors --> Find no weapons or threat --> Send in some missles to blow 'em out of the sky, 'cuz all that matters is the US of A.

Seem like sound logic to you?

And I don’t take too kindly to the “Arabistan” comment. While I live in Canada, my extended family still lives in “Arabistan” (read: Lebanon, Syria, and Palestine). I’m not Muslim, nor do I particularly like them (in fact, my whole family are Protestant Christians), I don’t have a crazy accent, I look normal and I act normal. Don’t go and group the Afghanistani and Pakistani type countries together with other more civilised ones belonging to your oh-so-tactful Arabistan.

Peace is not in Bush’s mind, that much is clear. [/B]

I totally agree with what you are saying. This defies logic right, lets nuke and kill millions for the sake of it. Bush is insane and needs locking up.

George Bush wants to start a war despite the 12,000 dossier from IRAQ. He is a very dangerous man, and should be not be allowed to carry out the start of a possible WWW III. Bush is a very evil man, and has taken an autocratic approach as he has now proved, no remorse in this man. He wants revenge for the Twin Towers and will stop at nothing as in use Nukes if necessary.

Let him start on us Brits and we have enough Trident Subs and Nuclear bunkers too give that man what he deserves.

Sorry guys G. Bush should be revoked as a president before he can he can destroy diplomatic relations with the rest of the world, and be the first president in history raging war not for his country but for himself, this will be the his very undoing. He sounds like he has a lot in common with Adolf Hitler

Sorry no greets for this is bad news.

my words precisely, intercept.

The new Dictator, anybody?

Besides, as much as you die-hard americans hate to believe it, he’s just doing what Israel tells him to. His advisor is even Israeli. Israel has problems with Iraq, send a note to Georgio boy to go wage war on the pretence of “terrorism”

:Z

Israel is not an Arab country last time I checked. I was not referring to the whole Middle East, just the Arab countries.

Edit:

Fine, by Arab countries I mean every country in the middle East with the exception of Israel. Tis includes all the -stan’s and all countries on the Arabian peninsula with the exception of Israel.

define “Arab”.

Most of the Middle-East speaks Arabic, should we brand them terrorist Arab nations?

If you mean the backwards hillbillies of Pakistan and Afghanistan and all the other “stan” countries, by all means do not call them the Arab countries.

Generalization will be our downfall. Definitions are necessary.

Originally posted by intercept

Are you by any chance insane? Where did the US attacking Britain come from? Why in the hell would we attack our only true ally???

“start on us Brits” means to start raking in support from them, not attacking them.

[MY.OPINION]

And please read: I do not support or like Israel in any way. They are atrocious and disgust me in every possible way. Nazis behaved better to the people they oppressed, namely the Jews. And now the Jews apperantly decide to become more horific than the Nazis towards the Palestinians. You’d think with what they experienced they’d never want this to happen to anyone again. But now it seems that they can just call up a sympathy vote from every (almost) countrie on the whole stinking planet, and do what they want when they want to who they want, while the States and other first-world countries look the other way.

That’s terrorism.

[/MY.OPINION]

Why in the hell would we attack our only true ally???

that’s right, your only ally; the rest of the world and the UN know what you’re doing is insanity.

Originally posted by FlyingDutchman
[B]

Are you by any chance insane? Where did the US attacking Britain come from? Why in the hell would we attack our only true ally??? [/B]

One will never know which way this evil man will turn his head next? Can you see the UK PM Tony Blair supporting
G. Bush in using nukes too kill millions regardless? He defies the United Nations for crying out loud! This is reality we are talking about here, war is mans greatest fear and it lies in the hands of one man alone. What happens if Tony Blair doesnt condone the actions of G. Bush and gives him the Brush off? What will G. Bush do then?

No I am not insane just trying too reason with logic! Can you prove the G. Bush won’t turn around and stab his own ally in the back. Don’t forget why should we send our Brit soldiers in to be wiped out. On July 4th America declared itself a state of independence. We don’t your help, we can look after ourselves.

No offence intended!