IQ Tests: What's Yours?

vbimport

You can find an IQ Test here.
Mine, according to that test is 107 (need to know English excelent) :frowning:
One Greek IQ test I had done informed me that I was in 5 % with 129 IQ score. :wink:

i only done an iq test last week, according to that test mine was 132 :wink:

Originally posted by slayerking
i only done an iq test last week, according to that test mine was 132 :wink:

He’s talking about IQ, not Fart test :bigsmile:

He’s talking about IQ, not Fart test

If it was a fart test my results would be through the roof

Originally posted by slayerking
[B]

If it was a fart test my results would be through the roof [/B]

Hehe LOL

I’m not sure I wanna do this test… the first question is about Chess… as I don’t know the game, I don’t think my score will be ehhh beautiful :slight_smile:

weird test - now i feel dumb. never iq test @ 5:30 am

edit

now that i think about it, does that qualify as an iq test? because there is some knowledge you would need to know, in order to take it. and is time taken into account ? and finally, why doesnt god stamp a number on your brain, and save these iq tests the trouble.

IQ tests are a very poor measure of intelligence.

They are, however, a very good measure of how good you are at doing IQ tests. :wink:

Originally posted by philamber
IQ tests are a very poor measure of intelligence.

They are, however, a very good measure of how good you are at doing IQ tests. :wink:

That will do. :slight_smile:

I have taken many an IQ test. All of them place me within the 140-150 range.

Gifted :bigsmile:

One of my ex-girlfriends was studying psychology and she needed some “test-rabbits” for an IQ-test :slight_smile:
I voluntered and her conclusion was the same as previous tests; ranging 140-145.
(calculating questions where she had to note the time I needed to answer, were answered before she could start the chrono :p)

But I don’t think IQ is really telling much about intelligence. I notice that there are certain matters that I “see” faster than some of my friends, but on the otherhand, I fail in memorising things. (this could be due to my problems with longtime-concentration on the same thing)
Anyway, I really don’t think that I would be smarter than someone who scores lower on an IQ-test. I think there are a lot more factors that interfere than just IQ.

Originally posted by philamber
[B]IQ tests are a very poor measure of intelligence.

They are, however, a very good measure of how good you are at doing IQ tests. :wink: [/B]

Very true! Well said.

I know that IQ tests are rarely indicative of real-world performance.

In my opinion, there are three kinds of people.

1. These people excel academically, but do poorly socially or in what some might call the “street sense real world”

2. These people do well socially or in the “street sense real world” aspect, but fail mostly academically.

3. These people are less common, but excel both academically and socially.

I have known many kids of the (1.) category. And many of the (2.).
The people of the (3.) variety are few and far between mostly, but I like to think of myself as a (3.)

Now, birds of a feather flock together, and I think there are many (3.)s on CDFreaks.

It also greatly depends on what IQ test you take and what society you are in. Higher IQ in some societies just make you kill yourself, nothing more, nothing less.

So, is everyone avoiding my question or is it me ? :wink:

@NexusJ: 140-150 ? :rolleyes: : Don’t think I believe you… :bigsmile:

Try this one and get me 1 right answer! :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Kenshin
It also greatly depends on what IQ test you take and what society you are in. Higher IQ in some societies just make you kill yourself, nothing more, nothing less.

IQ is important, EQ is even more important…

EverQuest?

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

By RH:
Try this one and get me 1 right answer!

Care to do us the honour of going first, RH? :stuck_out_tongue:

Mine, according to that test is 107

If you can’t do it, don’t put down others who can’t do it either.
You’re not one to talk.

And that’s not a normal IQ test, that’s a super-high IQ test.

Originally posted by nEXusJ
And that’s not a normal IQ test, that’s a super-high IQ test.

You’re the ‘gifted’ remember ? :stuck_out_tongue: Btw, I have to correct my above IQ cause it’s 129 (no I didn’t make that up). :slight_smile:

You’re not the one to talk

Don’t forget that the test is in English. Can’t make sence perfectly.

Anyway, no need to argue about IQ’s. Everyone is smart in his own field.

I said I’m gifted (according to the tests) not a Univeral Genius.

:o

Originally posted by nEXusJ
Univeral Genius

He is a Greek. 189 IQ score. The highest one ever counted. He is a Math Professor in Lyon’s University.