iPod subtitles (Apple iPod (fifth-generation update, 80GB, white))

vbimport

[qanda]This thread is about the Apple iPod (fifth-generation update, 80GB, white). Click here to see full specs[/qanda]I took my movie Lake House & put it on my iPod using DVDfab mobile.

But it has subtitles for all of the speaking. What did I do wrong?

I don’t want all that & it is too tiny to be useful anyway. The movie doesn’t play those unless you request them.

As you can tell, I am new to all of this. Mostly I put my home movies of my family & outdoor trips on it.

Sounds like you ripped/converted the movie with subititles (or subpicture as DVDFab calls it). Simply don’t choose a subpicture. http://www.dvdfab.com/docs/index.php/Main/SettingsSubpicture

[quote=icanoewenonah;2144315][qanda]This thread is about the Apple iPod (fifth-generation update, 80GB, white). Click here to see full specs[/qanda]I took my movie Lake House & put it on my iPod using DVDfab mobile.
But it has subtitles for all of the speaking. What did I do wrong?
I don’t want all that & it is too tiny to be useful anyway. The movie doesn’t play those unless you request them.
As you can tell, I am new to all of this. Mostly I put my home movies of my family & outdoor trips on it.[/quote]
As Dogg has said don’t select any, also one or more may be selected by default so you will need to remove the check mark by them.

Another thing you may also find that if you rip to your hard drive first then convert from there you will get better results :wink: