Ipod help

vbimport

Hi Everyone,
I Have Been Checking Out Cd Freaks For Afew Months Now & Have Learnt Heaps, Always Logging In To Learn More. Thanks.
My Daughter Would Like To Know If There Is Any Way To Save Or Burn Downloaded Apple Ipod Music To Cd That Has Been Left On Her Computer By Her Recently Ex Boyfriend. Or Will She Just Have To Delete Them All. I Don’t Know If It Is Possible Or There Are Copyright Laws Involved.i’m Just Mum Asking For Advice.your Help & Advice Will Be Much Appreciated. Thanks In Advance.

Is the music in .m4a or .m4p format

HI CLARKY92au, THANKS FOR GETTING BACK TO ME. I DON’T KNOW IF THE MUSIC IS M4A OR M4P ME BEING AN OLDIE I DON’T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IPODS. SORRY

In the folder with the files, go to Tools > Folder Options. Then the View tab, and untick “Hide extensions for known filetypes”.

What is the filetype ?
eg:
song.mp3
song.mp4
song.m4a
song.wav
etc…

HI theone1, Will contact my daughter tonight & give her your instructions & get back to you asap. THANKS

HI theone1, sorry for delay in getting back 2 u.My daughter said the music format is mp3.

Then if you want it on CD, as mp3 files, just burn it as a Data type using Nero (http://www.nero.com/nero7/ena/nero7-demo.php) or any other burning software. It will then be able to be played on computers, DVD players, some stereos (if they have MP3 support).

If you want it as a normal audio CD, use Nero (or another software) use burn it as an Audio type. Note that you can only fit 80 minutes on a standard CD, but will play anywhere normal CDs play.

THANKS for the help & advice guy’s I will pass it on. With the wealth of knowledge in the cdfreaks forum I knew someone would have the answer. No wonder I keep logging in. THANKS AGAIN.