Ipod copy problem

vbimport

I recently tried to copy movies to my new Ipod touch. when playing the movies, I get subtitles even when I have not selected them during the copy process. I can’t get them out.:sad:

[QUOTE=mdfergus;2551697]I recently tried to copy movies to my new Ipod touch. when playing the movies, I get subtitles even when I have not selected them during the copy process. I can’t get them out.:sad:[/QUOTE]

Hi mdfergus

Welcome to the DVDFab forum here at MyCE :flower:

Sorry to hear your having trouble :frowning: not sure which mode you used e.g. “Full Disc” or “Main Movie” but if you don’t want subtitles you will have to use the Main Movie mode and mak sure you uncheck all subpictures in the lower right corner of the screen before clicking start.

There is a way to make a settings change where you will not have to keep unchecking the boxes to prevent subtitles/subpictures, see the guide in my signature below called “Common Settings FAQ & Tips” look for “Subpicture” on the Streams settings" page :wink:

[B]SJ[/B]

Thanks Stormjumper. Tried your advice and it worked like a charm.

[QUOTE=mdfergus;2552821]Thanks Stormjumper. Tried your advice and it worked like a charm.[/QUOTE]

Happy to hear that my friend :wink:

recently had a different problem. After having to reload DVDFab when upgrading to the newest program, I tried to copy a file to my ipod. Received a message that my DVD to mobile had expired. I have always had a lifetime registration but have been unable to use dvd to mobile since that upgrade.

[QUOTE=mdfergus;2579905]recently had a different problem. After having to reload DVDFab when upgrading to the newest program, I tried to copy a file to my ipod. Received a message that my DVD to mobile had expired. I have always had a lifetime registration but have been unable to use dvd to mobile since that upgrade.[/QUOTE]

Some times when updating the registration is not picked up by the newly released installer, which in most cases re-entering your reg key will correct the problem.