iPod audio problem

I recently ripped Maverick using the QT version. Movie plays in I tunes on the couputer but when I save it to the I pod (touch 4g) there is no audio. Recently saved a different movie (due date) :confused:to the i pod that was ripped with the previous version of DVD fab and it plays perfectly. Any suggestions?

[QUOTE=mdfergus;2588970]I recently ripped Maverick using the QT version. Movie plays in I tunes on the couputer but when I save it to the I pod (touch 4g) there is no audio. Recently saved a different movie (due date) :confused:to the i pod that was ripped with the previous version of DVD fab and it plays perfectly. Any suggestions?[/QUOTE]

The QT version installs in it’s own folder so you should still have v8085 on your system unless you uninstalled it, if so I suggest you re-install it until they perfector at ;east work out the many bugs being reported in the QT releases :wink:

I discovered that i needed to scroll all the way down and select i pod touch and every problem I was having disapeared. Sometimes one can be a little brain dead at 3 in the morning. Thanks :bow: