iPhone use tips: Remove Favorite and Recent Contacts from iOS 8 App Switcher

vbimport

Notice your favorite and recent contacts appear in the App Switcher when you try to close the apps totally since upgrading to iOS 8? Want to find a solution to remove them? Here we will show you the easy way to do that, just follow below steps to remove favorite and recent contacts from iOS 8 App Switcher.

Step One: Head to Setting and then choose Mail, Contacts, Calendars;

Step Two: Scroll down until you see the Contacts section and tap onShow In App Switcher;

Step Three: Turn Phone Favorites or Recent options to off;

You can now exit out of Settings and double-tap the home button to launch the app switcher. The space where your favorite and recent contacts previously resided will now be empty.

If you ever want to turn favorite or recent contacts in the iOS 8 app switcher back on, just hop back to the above-mentioned location in Settings and slide the desired option (or both) to the on position.

Some articles you may like:

iPhone Use Tips: Get Voice Memos out of iPhone and Copy to computer

Play and Save iOS 8 Audio Messages from iPhone on computer

Directly Recover lost/deleted Group Messages from iPhone

Selectively transfer iTunes Contacts back to iPhone

How to Recover Data from iTunes when your iPhone dropped into Water

Thanks for the kind advice. I have tried just now. It is so easy to follow. Ver useful for me. I will never worry about this trouble again.

[QUOTE=rohith81090;2742612]Thanks for the kind advice. I have tried just now. It is so easy to follow. Ver useful for me. I will never worry about this trouble again.[/QUOTE]

My pleasure~~:flower:

Excellent information Dancy, this should help a lot of people and by the way iFoneBox has become a part of daily routine backups. Great program.:flower:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2742647]Excellent information Dancy, this should help a lot of people and by the way iFoneBox has become a part of daily routine backups. Great program.:flower:[/QUOTE]

Alan, Gald that you like it and hope this tips could help more iOS users just like what iFonebox did.
I will share more iPhone/iPad tips with all the members in the future. Hope to get the feedback from you.:flower:
Thank you for your support to me and iFonebox.