Iphone and DVDFab problem

hi @ all… I have a problem while I try to convert a DVD for the iphone… Audio is not sync with video… I think is 5sec out… have you got some tips for resolve this problem… I love the way Fab convert…so I want t use it…help me if you can, thanks…bye…

is there anyone that can help me? It’s 3 days that I wrote about my problem but no one have look at it… i don’t know what to do…plz…some gurus solve my so stupid problem…thanks! :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=domoteque;2007701]is there anyone that can help me? It’s 3 days that I wrote about my problem but no one have look at it… i don’t know what to do…plz…some gurus solve my so stupid problem…thanks! :-)[/QUOTE]

What version of DVDFab are you using :confused: , if you are not using 4.0.6.5 Beta give it a try link is below
http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/dvdfab-4-0-6-5-beta-out-239368/
sorry I’m not a Guru

well… I have the last one…but stilla have the same problem…I don’t know if is a resolution problem or something else…

What profile are you using? Are you using the iphone profile? I have found that I don’t have any sync problem when I use the ipod mpeg4 profile, single pass. Try that and see if it is any better.

hi krispiek… I try with the iphone profile not with the ipdo mpeg4 yet…What resolution I have to choose?

I have done it with both the 320 x240 and the 640 x352. Both work fine, the 640 gives a little better quality picture but takes a little more space. Don;t know if it will help with the issue you are having but I have had no problem since I have used that profile with the single pass.

I had tried with the mpeg4 profile but nothings to do…I’ve the same problem… i’ve found another free program Handbrake that resolve all of my problema…i’m so warried about that coz I want to use DvdFab…but…you know…I have also to make work properly my iPhone

hi, domoteque

if you have a sync problem when convert DVD to iphone, please tell me what is the DVD volume, so I can do a test and try to solve the problem .

Hi ting… thanks for your reply…
Well I have the same problem in all of the movies I tried to convert… such as…breaking and Entering… or… Hot Fuzz (very cool!!! :-D)…so I on’t know what the problem can be… I have try the last upgrade but nothing change…so I don’t know why with handbrake I can convert and with Fab not… believe me… i don’t want to use handbrake…so plz help me to resolve this issue… I love too much DvdFab… i still use it for everything… want it for iphone too… i believe in you guys and in your incredible software! So try to help me…thanks a lot!

Please read what Ting asked !!!

WHAT VOLUME DO YOU HAVE SET?

Otherwise, he will find it very hard to help you.

I’ve been using DVDFab to convert movies to watch on my iPhone for several months now. I haven’t had any issues with sound lag. I will copy the exact settings that I have been using and post tonight.

The only issue I have ever had is when checking “Display forced subtitles” as it sometimes includes all subtitles. It’s a minor issue and only does it on certain titles.

Well…I’m sorry for the question that I’mgoing to make…I know that probably you will kill me…but I don’t know what Volume stay for…what do you mean with Volume…sorry but I was thinking that the Volume means what movie I’m tring to convert…

The name of the DVD that is giving you problems is what I think that Ting is asking for. :bigsmile:

And the volume setting that you have set in the encode parameters because I think that Ting suspects when you change it from the normal 100%, the sync problems kick in.

hi,

The name of the DVD that is giving you problems is what I think that Ting is asking for

Yes, I want know this special DVD name, I think the a/v sync logic now not very good and for some special DVD would cause sync problem, but for most common DVD, it is no problem.

If there are some bug in a/v sync logic, all profile will have problem not only for iphone.

so now I need know the special DVD name, and test them and make the sync logic more good.

Thanks.

I don’t know why you shouted @ me… I answered in the post after the one of Ting…