iPhone 6/6 Plus Discussion Thread-What’s your opinion about the newly released iPhone 6/ 6 Plus?

vbimport

iPhone 6/6 Plus Discussion Thread-What’s your opinion about the newly released iPhone 6/ 6 Plus?

Apple’s iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, debuted September 19. Since its release, the topic surrounding the iPhone 6 is always changing.

The bending issue, the iOS 8.0.1 bugs which disabled cellular connectivity and Touch ID drivers of iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, Stopping iOS 7.1.2 code signing restricts downgrading from iOS 8, etc.

Have you tried iPhone 6/ 6 Plus yet? How did you like it? Analysis data shows Apple is delivering far more iPhone 6 units than iPhone 6 Plus, which is your favorite?

Here, we also open the thread for all of us to discuss the anything about iPhone 6 and 6 Plus. Join us Now!:clap:

I would like to own an iPhone 6 Plus as the bigger screen~~

I am curious if iphone6 plus will be flexible enough to be bent in my pocket~~

I already have a smartphone with a 5.5 inch screen…for 2 years now.:wink:
And I’m not in a hurry to replace it,especially not for an Iphone…:disagree::bigsmile:

[QUOTE=rohith81090;2737944]I am curious if iphone6 plus will be flexible enough to be bent in my pocket~~[/QUOTE]

Just read this yesterday. I was surprised to see the iPhone 6 to be considerably less rigid than the 6+. Neither one is tops in the rigidity tests conducted by Consumer Reports.

i prefer iphone 6 plus, but i have no money to afford it. Just enjoy my 5S~~~:sad:

[QUOTE=johnson876;2737976]i prefer iphone 6 plus, but i have no money to afford it. Just enjoy my 5S~~~:sad:[/QUOTE]

LOL, money is the key!!!:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=UTR;2737966]Just read this yesterday. I was surprised to see the iPhone 6 to be considerably less rigid than the 6+. Neither one is tops in the rigidity tests conducted by Consumer Reports.[/QUOTE]

Yes, this is a shame. Really tough to decide which one I should buy. :sad:

Bought iPhone 6. 6+ is too big for me

Well, it must be a very good cell. And yes, I agree the price is the key question for many. Of course it is, when its price is close to the price of the MacBook Air 11" 2014. And the difference between those two… well.

[QUOTE=Paulblackh;2741596]Bought iPhone 6. 6+ is too big for me [/QUOTE]

After trying both 6 and 6 Plus, I have the same feeling with you.:iagree: 6 Plus is a litter big as a phone.
What’s the color of your iPhone 6?

[QUOTE=Ulenspiegel;2741603]Well, it must be a very good cell. And yes, I agree the price is the key question for many. Of course it is, when its price is close to the price of the MacBook Air 11" 2014. And the difference between those two… well.[/QUOTE]
If they have the same price which one you will choose, iPhone 6/6Plus or MacBook Air?

[QUOTE=Dancy;2741687]If they have the same price which one you will choose, iPhone 6/6Plus or MacBook Air?[/QUOTE]

Dancy, it is a good question. Nevertheless, I am in a good position to answer as I have switched from iPhone to Android two years ago.

I consider the iPhone one of the best, if not the best cell out there, but as with the iPad, the “closed system” is a pain in the rear. The limititations were the only reason I switched, and I miss a lot of things from iPhone. Just an example. You can’t send multiple SMS, lets say to dozens of people with stock SMS app in Android. Impossible. Can you imagine that? Of course there are “workarounds”, but how come?

So, my answer is MacBook Air of course. The Mac is a full system w/o limitations and it is a PC. :wink:

[QUOTE=Dancy;2741686]After trying both 6 and 6 Plus, I have the same feeling with you.:iagree: 6 Plus is a litter big as a phone.

What’s the color of your iPhone 6?[/QUOTE]

Sliver

[QUOTE=Paulblackh;2741715]Sliver[/QUOTE]
Cool~~~ That’s also the color I like:flower:

[QUOTE=Ulenspiegel;2741688]Dancy, it is a good question. Nevertheless, I am in a good position to answer as I have switched from iPhone to Android two years ago.

I consider the iPhone one of the best, if not the best cell out there, but as with the iPad, the “closed system” is a pain in the rear. The limititations were the only reason I switched, and I miss a lot of things from iPhone. Just an example. You can’t send multiple SMS, lets say to dozens of people with stock SMS app in Android. Impossible. Can you imagine that? Of course there are “workarounds”, but how come?

So, my answer is MacBook Air of course. The Mac is a full system w/o limitations and it is a PC. ;)[/QUOTE]
Ulenspiegel, as an iphone user, I did not find the limitation you describled, may be these functions make no sence for me. LOL
But as an iOS data recovery software prodiders, I can’t agree more with you to the “closed system”. Take recover deleted photos as example, it could make it come ture to recover deleted photos directly from scanning device on Android, but due to the “closed system”, it’s imposssible on iOS device.
are you interested in digital devices like phones, tablet, computer etc.?

[QUOTE=Dancy;2741736]Ulenspiegel, as an iphone user, I did not find the limitation you describled, may be these functions make no sence for me. LOL
But as an iOS data recovery software prodiders, I can’t agree more with you to the “closed system”. Take recover deleted photos as example, it could make it come ture to recover deleted photos directly from scanning device on Android, but due to the “closed system”, it’s imposssible on iOS device.
are you interested in digital devices like phones, tablet, computer etc.?[/QUOTE]

Yes, absolutely, it has been one of my hobbies since forever.
Well, the limitatiaons come down mainly to full customization and some functions (like sending files through bluetooth, no flash, no SD card slot for more data storage etc). But all these depend on the need of the user.

[QUOTE=Ulenspiegel;2741743]Yes, absolutely, it has been one of my hobbies since forever.
Well, the limitatiaons come down mainly to full customization and some functions (like sending files through bluetooth, no flash, no SD card slot for more data storage etc). But all these depend on the need of the user.[/QUOTE]

Ulenspiegel,
Sending files through bluetooth is really a trouble when I first change Android to iPhone, but now I often use some third-party tool to sending files, which means the iPhone bluetooth is useless for me now.
It is really pity that you had changed your iOS device to Android smartphone, otherwise, I will invite you to have a try of our data recovery sotware and your ideas about our software would be a great help for us to improve our software. LOL.

[QUOTE=Dancy;2741980]Ulenspiegel,
Sending files through bluetooth is really a trouble when I first change Android to iPhone, but now I often use some third-party tool to sending files, which means the iPhone bluetooth is useless for me now.
It is really pity that you had changed your iOS device to Android smartphone, otherwise, I will invite you to have a try of our data recovery sotware and your ideas about our software would be a great help for us to improve our software. LOL.[/QUOTE]

Well, I would gladly help to test your software anytime. No problem with that. (I still have my iPhones in my drawer).
What concerns turning away from iOS. I miss some parts and nostalgy has its hands on my shoulder. But handling/customizing an Android devices is much easier. It is an open system.

[QUOTE=Ulenspiegel;2741998]Well, I would gladly help to test your software anytime. No problem with that. (I still have my iPhones in my drawer).
What concerns turning away from iOS. I miss some parts and nostalgy has its hands on my shoulder. But handling/customizing an Android devices is much easier. It is an open system.[/QUOTE]

Ulenspiegel, Really happy to hear that you are willing to test our software. How about give me your e-mail so that I could send the license to you. You’d better let me know you need the windows version or Mac version?
As you once the iOS device users. May I know what’s your opinion about iTunes? Did you think its easy-to-use to help you organize your data?