iPhone 5, will you get one?

iPhone 5 has been announced this week. Larger screen, faster processor and other improvements…

But the big question is, will you (try to) get one? I will do my best for sure, even though my 2 year old iPhone 4 is more than sufficient :wink:

The question should really be, ‘Will you buy an iPhone 5 and help Apple rule the world?’. ;):bigsmile::bigsmile:

Okay I’m being a bit cynical there but if their marketing and legal tactics get any more aggressive then perhaps that’s not too far fetched?

[B]Wombler[/B]

No, but if we can figure out a way to bring a class action lawsuit against them, then I would get one.

Sorry, unless your last name is Bolt and you speak with a Jamaican accent, you can’t run fast enough to sell me Apple products.

They don’t make a single item I would pay money for…closed gardens are not my sort of thing.

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2654629]Sorry, unless your last name is Bolt and you speak with a Jamaican accent, you can’t run fast enough to sell me Apple products.

They don’t make a single item I would pay money for…closed gardens are not my sort of thing.[/QUOTE]

They don’t really make anything. All of their products are outsourced. But I am with you, Android is continually improving after having already surpassed Apple.

The missing fifth choice in the survey: “Never had one, never want one.” I do wonder what Number will be too many. They tried to stop numbering them with ‘4’, insisting it was just an iPhone or just an iPad, but now I see they’ve relented and moved onto ‘5’.

I can’t wait until they get into a numbering competition with Chrome! Will Chrome be able to sue after they’ve copyrighted and patented the number “8” or “28”?

Cannot agree more on that, nor would I want to use a Mac instead of my PC. Mac OS on VMWare is everything I need for software developments.

It’s still a secret - development has just started, but I’ve already got the picture of an iPhone 20, see picture below

:bigsmile:

Never had one, never want one :Z

Apple will get no money from me.

One would think that market conditions will eventually force Apple not to be so proprietary or it will be the bigger they are, the harder they fall scenario.

I don’t mind apple products, but I will not get iPhone 5 at this time. Rumor has it that the display design for iPhone 6 is already complete, which completely changes the game again. Dam the rapid changes of technology.

:cool::cool:

[QUOTE=Dee;2654717]Apple will get no money from me.[/QUOTE]

+1

Never been swayed by the iPhone. My nice pink LG PAYG mobile does me just fine. :slight_smile:

@Christine - agree, the poll needs that 5th option :iagree:

I answered the second option. I already have an iPhone 4S because a family member gets me a deal on it through our provider, but the phone costed a lot of money and I don’t see a whole ton of benefit to dropping more money for something that isn’t even [B][I]that[/I][/B] different.

Not to create a fanboy flame war here, but my iPhone has been flawless and I have a friend who has been through a Droid and a Droid RAZR Maxx that did nothing but freeze. Apple has a better piece of equipment, regardless of if you like the company or not.

I plead the 5th ,never had one, don’t want one,don’t need one,what I’m I missing?

[QUOTE=marloyd;2654796]I plead the 5th ,never had one, don’t want one,don’t need one,what I’m I missing?[/QUOTE]

Yo-

Dougiemichigoosedoldfarthoser still has his 1961 pink Princess phone-eh!! :eek: :rolleyes:

I have never been a fan of Apple products and probably never will be. I would never pay so much just to have a word, or logo, on a product.

Currently i am very happy with my old SonyEricson w70x something, it plays music, you can make a phone call, you can send SMS.

However i do believe that there is an android phone in the house, LG i think. Got it for free when i had a contract. When the [B]SE[/B] goes kaput, it will be my next phone.

[QUOTE=jhtalisman;2654663]Android is continually improving after having already surpassed Apple.[/QUOTE]
Yep Android is superior in every way.

[QUOTE=ChristineBCW;2654666]The missing fifth choice in the survey: “Never had one, never want one.”[/QUOTE] NEVER want one and never will have one. My dad gave me an ipod I turned it on used it for about 2 minutes, thought was this made for kids so I gave it to my son and even he thinks it stupid and throws it across the room.

And of course it’s a different size so that means buying new covers and it has a different sized connector so new docking stations etc are also required.

The Appleoholics will of course jump at it though. :wink:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Absolutely not. A triple digit cell bill is simply a waste of good money.

I want two iPhone 20s! :slight_smile: