iPhone 3G: do you have one ? Are you happy with it?

vbimport

I bought an iPhone 3G 2 days ago, and was obliged to sign an agreement of 2 years with Vodafone Omnitel N.V. to have one for 200 Euros (instead of 500 for the unlocked one).

As of now I’m happy with it, but TIM and Vodafone Omnitel N.V. are doing a really outrageous job.

Is it true that you have to sign an agreement of 2 years with AT&T in the USA to have one ? Is it convenient ?

You can purchase one without a contract, but it is a premium price.

Convienence, who knows. I just got a Samsung A737 to replace my retarded acting LG CU500. My contract expires in a month and a half and I have the unlock codes for it so if I choose I can go to another carrier.

I don’t have an Iphone so i can’t help ya there… a few of my friends have one…and the only gripe i hear them say is about ringtones… here you have to pay to download a ring tone…which is the whole song…then you have to edit and pay to edit the copyrited song …then you can use it…but you can’t bluetooth it to anyone…:wink:
I’ll just stick with me sonywalkman cell phone…for now…

[QUOTE=Tyreksionibus;2132922]I bought an iPhone 3G 2 days ago, and was obliged to sign an agreement of 2 years with Vodafone Omnitel N.V. to have one for 200 Euros (instead of 500 for the unlocked one).

As of now I’m happy with it, but TIM and Vodafone Omnitel N.V. are doing a really outrageous job.

Is it true that you have to sign an agreement of 2 years with AT&T in the USA to have one ? Is it convenient ?[/QUOTE]Yes but whatever the monthly cost it’s also relevant to say how many minutes, texts, data you get for that?

In the UK for example, it’s £99 (EUR 125) for an 18 month contract giving you 600 minutes, 500 texts and unlimited data:

http://www.o2.co.uk/iphone/paymonthly

Nothing from apple so far, no iphone, no ipod, very happy with my W810 it does everything that i need and after 3 years still works fine.