Ipconfig internal error

Hello i have a terrible problem, i have a DL380 server is connected to to a cisco switch and he is a member of cluster, i have to network cards working in teaming and one other is used for Heart beat. I had a weird problem if u unplugged the network cables from the servers the network icon will still showing you that it’s still plugged.
I tried to remove the TCP/IP protocols and repoot is back nothing change,
the i used the 2 commands :

netsh winsocks reset catalog
netsh int ip reset reset.log

and the after that i tried to test the ipconfig command after i reboot the server still giving the same error:

Internal error: data not valid…

So if there is anybody who can gave me any solution
Thank you for your help

What is the real setup??

Well the configuration is 2 server in cluster everything was working normaly and suddenly everything was down, 2 netowrk cards in teaming and one for heart beat and all the card have the same problem you unplugged the cable still giving the icon is plugged, you test the ipconfig u get the error ping no answer,and i’m getting new error sometimes when u try to write any command in the CMD and sometimes it works. and also and sometimes i get error from the symentac “no TCP/IP found to update” and also in the EVent viewer there is an error "Nic agent: connectivity has been lost for NIC in slot 5 , port 0 (SNMP trap:18012 in CPQNIC.MIB) i think this error is caused by the coonection failure.
So if u please could u gave me solutions because i tried about everyhting till now:
remove the NIC adapter and reinstall it again
repair the TCP/IP
upgrade the Frimware
Install the driver
thanks for your quick answer

Out of nowhere such problems doesnt occur, normally.

Have you checked the hardware (cards)?

Out of nowhere such problems doesnt occur, normally.

Have you checked the hardware (cards)?