iPad?

vbimport

Any support for iPad converstion? Trying to get WMV to iPad but it’s a pain in the a$$…

[QUOTE=Qwik;2514943]Any support for iPad converstion? Trying to get WMV to iPad but it’s a pain in the a$$…[/QUOTE]

Just pick “[B]to MP4[/B]”, works fine…

Waiting for my 3G Ipad. Thanks, tdonahue_nj, for the heads up! :clap:

I get the following error when I do MP4 in DVDFab. The movie converts fine but when I take it from iTunes and try to sync it with my iPad:

“Star Trek” was not copied to the iPad “My iPad” because it cannot be played on this iPad."

Thoughts?

[QUOTE=Qwik;2515921]I get the following error when I do MP4 in DVDFab. The movie converts fine but when I take it from iTunes and try to sync it with my iPad:

“Star Trek” was not copied to the iPad “My iPad” because it cannot be played on this iPad."

Thoughts?[/QUOTE]

Are you using DVD Fab DVD to DVD or DVD to Mobile?

I believe I’m using File to Mobile.

^^^

I believe that tdonahue_nj was referring to DVD to Mobile, but I’m not sure. Perhaps he (or one of the veterans on this forum) can chime in. If not, as soon as I get my Ipad (waiting for a 3G unit now on order) I’ll check it out…

[QUOTE=rosariorose9;2516125]^^^

I believe that tdonahue_nj was referring to DVD to Mobile, but I’m not sure. Perhaps he (or one of the veterans on this forum) can chime in. If not, as soon as I get my Ipad (waiting for a 3G unit now on order) I’ll check it out…[/QUOTE]

Yes DVD > Mobile, the mp4.h264 profile works flawlessly with my iPad.

^^^^

I thought so. :iagree:

By the way, STILL waiting for my Ipad 3G. You’d think that Apple would have a better handle on the supply/demand dynamic. :rolleyes:

I’ve moved this thread to DVDFab Mobile Option sub-forum as that’s clearly what this discussion relates to. :wink:

[B]Wombler[/B]