iPad comes to nine more countries on May 28

vbimport

I just posted the article iPad comes to nine more countries on May 28.

Along with the iPad, Apple to expand the iBookstore outside the US.

Read the full article here: [http://www.myce.com/news/ipad-comes-to-nine-more-countries-on-may-28-29534/](http://www.myce.com/news/ipad-comes-to-nine-more-countries-on-may-28-29534/)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

Whoopie. Yet another useless toy for the Lemmings (appologies to the furry four legged kind) with far more money than brains.
Gave up on Apple when they charged me $90.00 for a screwdriver to remove the proprietary screws so as to install the outrageously priced hard drive and memory upgrade in 1991.
Since then I don’t get within 3 meters of an Apple product without a Crucifix, bottle of Holy Water, Wooden Stake and Mallet, Garlic Wreath and a handfull of Silver Bullets.

I’m not too sure why it costs 150 clams more in Canada. Our dollar has been about the same for a year or so, and at the moment 4 cents more. In reality it should only be a 20 clam difference.

It’s called greed!!

[QUOTE=olddancer;2516734]I don’t get within 3 meters of an Apple product without a Crucifix, bottle of Holy Water, Wooden Stake and Mallet, Garlic Wreath and a handfull of Silver Bullets.[/QUOTE]

LOL. Well said.

[QUOTE=Zzyzxroad;2516842]I’m not too sure why it costs 150 clams more in Canada. Our dollar has been about the same for a year or so, and at the moment 4 cents more. In reality it should only be a 20 clam difference.[/QUOTE]

Almost all prices on electronics are a bit more here (Canada). Not sure why. That’s quite a bit more though, especially when our dollars are almost equal. I have no doubt the price will come down soon enough.

Got to play with it a little bit as a friend bought it a couple of weeks ago and I must admit it’s an interesting toy but in no way worth spending 500$.

For $500 bucks I would buy a new mother board and processor, Windows 7 and beef up my home computer.