IP Address

vbimport

Hi everyone
About 1 year ago my brother who was living with me at the time messed up his eBay account which was eventually suspended indefinably. Now when my wife and I have tried to start an eBay account we are blocked and are unable to do so as they think we are linked to this suspended account by my brother. Apart from same phone number and surname everything else is different bank details ext. I have wrote to eBay to many time’s to mention but I was told that they can trace me through the computer and the IP address is this true?
Regards
Alan

Yes.

[QUOTE=PapaTgash;2147458]Hi everyone
About 1 year ago my brother who was living with me at the time messed up his eBay account which was eventually suspended indefinably. Now when my wife and I have tried to start an eBay account we are blocked and are unable to do so as they think we are linked to this suspended account by my brother. Apart from same phone number and surname everything else is different bank details ext. I have wrote to eBay to many time’s to mention but I was told that they can trace me through the computer and the IP address is this true?
Regards
Alan[/QUOTE]

Okay, do the following: delete the ebay cookies…or clean them all if the other cookies are not that important then, download what the pros use to make them selfs anon to the internet…its a litlle sweet app named “Jap” google it…then configure Jap with the pc…and, now, no website has the ability to know what ISP or IP your using…you can desguise ur IP adress with any part of the world! Then create an account again in eBay, then be happy happy, joy, joy to see your in eBay again…please use this software in an lawfull manner…no pun intended.

Kind Regards.

:slight_smile: