Invincible

Is AnyDVD having problems decrypting Invincible? For me it’s not working.

not working does not tell us much also have you updated to the latest version.

I have 6.1.0.0

If a new form of copy protection is suspected you should follow this post’s suggestion;

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showpost.php?p=888927&postcount=29

regards

I’m not sure if it is or not, I am still awaiting other member’s feedback.

as Kringles says, i don’t think it would harm sending them into slysoft, they could have a fix for this in a very short time

Posting the AnyDVD information here would also not hurt. But definitely send the IFOs to slysoft so they can determine if you’re dealing with anything new.

@ DetroitBaseball,

Welcome to the Forum.

As samlar states “For Me It’s Not Working” doesn’t provide much information for Members to be able to attempt to help you.

If you provide detailed information as to exactly what is happing possibly Members might be able to suggest some corrective action you could take get AnyDVD working for you.

Also as SamuriHL suggests providing the AnyDVD Summary page would be helpful.

The below Forum Link provides detailed information on how to correctly send the necessary .IFO Files to SlySoft for analysts ->

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showpost.php?p=888927&postcount=29

Best Regards,
bjkg

I am having the same problem with Invinsible and All The Kings Men, they both copy just fine, but when you try to play them, it just sits in a black screen. I have updated AnyDVD to the newest version 6.1.0.0 and that did not work as well. Now when I insert my dvd into my dvd player on my desktop, I get this error:

Warning failed to read DVD!!

This could have several reasons:

1. DVD media is dirty, you could try to clean.

2. DVD media is damaged, you may have to replace it.

3. Your drive is a region lock RPC2 drive, which does not allow reading of scrabled sectors from a different region.
    Known drives having this problem are Ricoh/Philips DVD writers and Matshita/Panasonic DVD readers and writers.
    You can try to find and RPC1 patch firmware at HTTP://WWW.RPC1.com

4. Your drive is RPC2 drive that has not yet been assigned a region. Try to assigne one, or try to find a RPC1 patch firmware at Http:WWW.RPC1.com

Please help, I don’t know what else to do, I will try to send the .ifo files to AnyDVD, in the mean time me and this other guy can’t possibly be the only two people on earth having this problem, any suggestions?

By the way as I have said, I am currently on AnyDVD 6.1.0.0 and my CloneDVD2 is also at the latest.

HoochiHolly, your problem is more likely media related. What type and brand of media are you using? Read through this thread (http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=182650) for how to get the media code of the media and post that information here.

I don’t understand why I would be running into problems now when I have never had any problems with my dvd’s. I have used the Maxell brand for years. I was just wondering, If the media is suspect, why is it that I can back up all the other new releases with no problems exept for the two titles I mention above? Corrupt media is corrupt media, but yet it selectively just excludes these two titles? Come on something just doesnt jive here. :a :a I made my back ups of Jackass 2, The Black Dhalia, The Last Kiss, The Descent with the same media with absolutely no problems. I have downloaded a copy of DVD identifier, but I dont know how to post my results, please help.

I’m extremely tired right now, so if I come off as sarcastic or just a plain jerk, I apologize up front. However, you’d be surprised how many times we’ve had this conversation with people and almost always they resist the concept that whatever crappy media they bought could POSSIBLY be the problem. That’s fine…you can prove it to yourself one way or the other very simply…instead of burning the backup, simply write it to the hard drive. Then use your software DVD player to play the backup from the copy on the hard drive. 10 to 1 those “problem” discs will play fine from the hard drive. If they don’t, then you have my full attention.

(Edit…told you I was tired…you said DVD Identifier not DVD Info…sorry…revised instructions) Now, as far as the media code goes, click on tab for the media type you have…i.e. DVD+R/RW. See the screenshots here: http://dvd.identifier.cdfreaks.com/my_site/screenshots.php Post the media identifier cod and media type id and we can tell you how good the media is. Maxell…probably not the best quality IMO, but, I’ve been wrong before.

Please try my suggestion first and see if it plays from the hard drive. If it does, well, then there’s your answer about media. If not, I’ll do everything I can to help you troubleshoot the issue.

No problem SamuriHL, I am just frustrated and I appreciate your help, :bow: I am not mad at you. I have to go right now, but I will give your suggestion a try. I will let you know later what I find. Thanks for everything, god bless.

No problem. I just want to make sure you get this problem sorted out. Please let us know if we can be of any more assistence on this one.

Not to get off the subject, but how do you get those screenshots pasted?

i havent had any trouble burning the movie maybe a bad movie or somthing…

You have to use press the go advanced button at the bottom of the page and then you can use the insert image button.

It’s not the burning trx450r_john, it backs it up just fine, it just wont play.

Here you go:

Unique Disc Identifier : [DVD-R:ProdiscF01]

Disc & Book Type : [DVD-R] - [DVD-R]
Manufacturer Name : [Prodisc Technology Inc.]
Manufacturer ID : [ProdiscF01]
Blank Disc Capacity : [2,298,496 Sectors = 4.71 GB (4.38 GiB)]

** INFO : Drive = HL-DT-ST DVD-RW GWA-4165B - [FW DG01] - [ATAPI]
** INFO : Write Capabilities = DVD+R DVD+R-DL DVD+RW
** INFO : Write Capabilities = DVD-R DVD-R-DL DVD-RW
** INFO : Disc = [DVD-R:ProdiscF01]
** INFO : Reference Speed : 1x DVD = 1385 kBps
** INFO : An Writeable Disc Is Recommended For Accurate Results
** INFO : Write Speeds (Supported By This Drive On This Disc) Listed Below

** INFO : GET PERFORMANCE Write Speed Descriptor(s)
Descriptor #1 = 11080 kBps ( 8.00x) - [CLV/Non-Pure CAV]
Descriptor #2 = 5540 kBps ( 4.00x) - [CLV/Non-Pure CAV]

** INFO : MODE SENSE Write Speed Descriptor(s) [Legacy Command]
** WARNING : MODE SENSE Is Obsolete And Not Always Properly Supported
Descriptor #1 = 11080 kBps ( 8.00x) - [CLV/Non-Pure CAV]
Descriptor #2 = 5540 kBps ( 4.00x) - [CLV/Non-Pure CAV]

[ DVD Identifier V5.0.1 - http://DVD.Identifier.CDfreaks.com ]

Yea, I just did a bit of searching and people don’t necessarily think that’s the best quality media. Definitely try my suggestion of writing it to the hard drive instead of writing it to disc and see if it plays from the hard drive. I REALLY suspect bad media here…and yes, that’s possible even if you’ve written some of them successfully. Lower quality media can be sort of a crapshoot…it works, or it doesn’t.