Invaild data error with Pan's Labyrinth R1 .. help needed

:frowning: I am using version DVD Fab HD Decrypter 3.1.1.2 and encountered a problem when trying to back-up Pan’s Labryinth Full Disc (Region 1).

I copied full disc on hard-drive and went to open file with dvd shrink 3.2 and got the following error:

invalid data in file “c:\aap movies emp pan’s labyrinth\fulldics\pans labyrinth d1\video_TS\VTS_18_O.VOB”

yet i did main movie only, and it opened up okay in dvd shrink… but when I did full disc it gave me the above error

any ideas… thanks in advance

Update you DvdFab HD Decrypter: http://www.dvdfab.com/DVDFabHDDecrypter3115Beta.exe

I had no problems backing up this full movie with DVDFab Gold

This sounds like a copy protection problem. Main Movie mode (or Customize/No Menus in DVDFab Platinum) discards many of the files where these copy protection schemes take effect. I have this disc but haven’t tried a backup yet. I will try it today and let you know if I get the same results that you experienced.
/EDIT/ Metrock and I were typing at the same time. The update should fix it. Try that and post the results.

redid it if full disc mode, and worked this time, perhaps just a glitch, never happened before, but thanks again for your help guys,much appreciated ,

ps, Keep up the great work Fengtao, you are the best!!

Maybe you just got a peice of dust in you drive or something, who knows, cause I think I did this with a older version, but atleast you got it backed up now = )