Introduce yourself: Say hi!

vbimport

Just thought I should say hello to the new members, so hello.

Hello, I’m DreXya from Italy (Rome).
I’m new here, but I make Scans from a lot of Years.
First one: Sorry for my BAD English.

This days i’m testing some drivers IDE and SATA.

Good morning at all users.

DreXya.

Hi DreXya and welcome to the forums! :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=DreXya;2786617]Hello, I’m DreXya from Italy (Rome).
I’m new here, but I make Scans from a lot of Years.
First one: Sorry for my BAD English.

This days i’m testing some drivers IDE and SATA.

Good morning at all users.

DreXya.[/QUOTE]
Hello.

Hallo i’m Tomy,
i am a new member of this “club” since today.
Today my new ASUS BW-16D1HT arrived and i’m a little bit confused because the Firmware is a 3.0 instead of 1.01?

I burn disks since Nero Burning Rom “Ahead Software” 2.x with a Teac scsi-card, those were the days…

Hello Tomy Tulpe.

[QUOTE=TomyTulpe;2787142]Hallo i’m Tomy,
i am a new member of this “club” since today.
Today my new ASUS BW-16D1HT arrived and i’m a little bit confused because the Firmware is a 3.0 instead of 1.01?

I burn disks since Nero Burning Rom “Ahead Software” 2.x with a Teac scsi-card, those were the days…[/QUOTE]

Hi and welcome,

if it works dont worry about it and enjoy the your new optical drive :wink:

Hello every body!

I’m new in this myce forum, hopeful every member could welcome and support me with my issue to build our community better. very happy to join this great forum.

Thanks for reading !

Welcome to the forums blacksun77 and I hope you enjoy participating. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Hello everyone,

Hii, I am john wiliam i am new to this club.myce forum, by sharing and raising the some new information and things we have learn here that was very helpful to all i hoped

Welcome to the forums John William and we’re glad to have you here. :flower:

Hi! I just bought an LG BH16NS55 on Amazon, because I had a no-name external Blu-ray writer, which read my new God Bless America USA import Blu-ray disc at 1.6x speed, and failed to rip it multiple times at 70-something percent. The new drive could read the aforementioned disc with 7.9 speed tops.
The new drive came with 1.02 firmware pre-installed.
Otherwise I’m an old guy having too much money to buy PC-shit and play PC-games in his free time.

Hello new member into this community. Please accept me guys. Thanks!

Hello All, my name is Bella and I am from Florida! How are you all?

Hi morganbell, I hope it’s sunny in Florida? You are more than welcome here. :slight_smile:

Hi and welcome.

Thank you @voxsmart and @vroom for the warm welcome.

Hello.
I am the Tech Lord.

I was passionate about electronics as child already.
Aged around three years old, I was able to make use of the Sharp DV-RW250 hybrid VHS/DVD recorder, even better than my parents. I discovered the cover interlocker of CD players and bypassed it. I experimented changing discs without the CD player noticing it. I also enjoyed experimenting how well different drives/CD players are able to handle damaged media.

Aged six, I already authores and burned compilations onto CDs.
Aged seven, I discovered UDF packet writing.

Aged 12, I was kicked out of the german “Saturn” tech/electronic store because none of their customer guides nearly matched my knowledge about smartphones.

Aged 13, I got a free Alecto WSP49 speaker (not the best, but free!) for guiding and helping out a few visitors of the German tech shop Conrad Electronics about which smartphone to purchase.

[To be continued]

hi, Ziggy here! an audiophile, music, movie collector, I’m here searching for help to find the best way to rip my entire collection of music and movies.

I’m on mac, I know a lot of programming code and design, my fav app to rip on mac is XLD.

anyway I’ll go to the forums the try to found the best external blu ray drive to rip my movies and music.

best wishes!

Welcome Ziggy.