Introduce yourself: Say hi!

vbimport

Hello ClubMyce, finally getting around to signing up on various sites that I check out regularly. Look forward to potentially becoming more than a lurker in the near future :))

Welcome to the forum junkacc01 :flower:

Look forward to potentially becoming more than a lurker in the near future

Look forward to that as well, hello.

Hey guys, I am marie. I love to spend time at pc. I like to build pcs apart and back together. Of course not without tuning. I love to collect and watch movies and series, the best are game of thrones, walking death and gray’s anatomy. I also like to gamble games. currently I play the game world of warcraft. [B]The legions dlc.[/B]:slight_smile:

Hello Goldwin.

Howdy, Welcome

Hi All,
I am surya kumar from India, I’m just googling around some and I found this website so informative. So I joined in this community, I hope nice stay Here with you all.

Welcome to the forum Surya Kumar. :flower:

Come on in and make yourself at home.

Welcome and hope you have fun here surya kumar

[QUOTE=surya kumar;2784821]Hi All,
I am surya kumar from India, I’m just googling around some and I found this website so informative. So I joined in this community, I hope nice stay Here with you all.[/QUOTE]

Hello.

[QUOTE=surya kumar;2784821]Hi All,
I am surya kumar from India, I’m just googling around some and I found this website so informative. So I joined in this community, I hope nice stay Here with you all.[/QUOTE]
Great surya kumar, I look forward to discussing with you, let’s keep up the good spirit and work of the community :iagree:
I have found the information contained herein a great source and while I am nowhere near your average CD-freak (I’m a sucker for their info though), I try to the best of my ability to contribute to the society in my field of excellence (mostly Windows/security/privacy). If you got a question in these fields, please do not hesitate to ask, I can not guarantee an answer quickly at current, but I will answer :flower:

Hola ! I like to bootleg old westerns and crime type mysteries for myself ,
and like to learn about using out of date software and computers to burn
dvd-r to save my video for watching in the future. I currently have two P4
win running XP, old but stable. One has a Lite On burner and the other is
a Sony. I usually download from Youtube and some other Asian sites, as
I have found a few Japanese dramas that I like. I’ve been burning them
to disc using Nero Express 4, and just moving the files to save them.
I do not trust HDD. My first HDD that crashed was a Seagate 20meg that
died with my favorite albums on it. Still pissed about that one. Enough
rambling, on to the reading !!

Welcome to the forum

Hi, I’m Gio, Nice to meet you!
I’m here to know something more about storage, study, and maybe test some stuff
:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Giox;2786444]Hi, I’m Gio, Nice to meet you!
I’m here to know something more about storage, study, and maybe test some stuff
:)[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the forums Gio and I hope you find them useful. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Welcome GOIX, welcome and hope you have a good time here

Hello there! I’m J., 20. I’m here inspired by the work of Archive Team, and inspired, of course, by a bit of collectors’ mania. I started to back up my music a while back, and am currently in the process of figuring out how to back up my DVDs and BDs without that irritating DVDFab watermark! I’m also soon going to start backing up my vinyl records.

Welcome to the forums Helvetica. I’m not sure you’ll find any of us a font of wisdom when it comes to backing things up, but we’ll do our best to help.

Thank you very much for the welcome, Kerry! Haha, you certainly know more than me!

Welcome, hope you enjoy the forum and gt all of the help you need