Introduce yourself: Say hi!

vbimport

Hiiii everyone !!! (Um, do I look silly doing that?.. Nevermind…)

I am Tyr and I am most interested in blu-ray and dvd quality writing. I found on your forum some very interesting articles, tests and benckmarks about burners and media and I would like to ask a few questions and perhaps participate with my own experience.

Hi there Tyr.
Then you have come to the right place. If there is a forum on the planet concerned about optical burners and media quality, it is this.
It has always worked as a torch, lighting the ever winding path of education and left me with the advantage of not having to reinvent the wheel.

One could argue that a CD freak a day keeps your optical drive at bay :bigsmile:

Welcome to the forum :flower:

Welcome to the forums Tyr and I hope you find it useful. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=TyrAntilles;2763671]Hiiii everyone !!! (Um, do I look silly doing that?.. Nevermind…)

I am Tyr and I am most interested in blu-ray and dvd quality writing. I found on your forum some very interesting articles, tests and benckmarks about burners and media and I would like to ask a few questions and perhaps participate with my own experience.[/QUOTE]

Im the silliest dyslexic person on this forum.:bigsmile:

Only doing the catthing coz what wood the net be without them .:doh:

[FONT=“Georgia”][SIZE=“5”]one day we might get better smilies[/FONT][/SIZE]

Welcome Tyr great forum here

Hello everyone!
My name is Lisa Sharp and I’m pleasure that I found so amazing site!
I hope that I’ll find interesting and useful things chatting here!)

Hi Lisa. :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum, most anything apart from politics goes in the “Living Room” check the other rooms for techy questions a.s.o. We chat about everything from the weather to programming, hardware, philosophy, music, news to whatever else. If you can not find a thread on a subject, you can start your own :slight_smile:

Read some of the sticky posts as they include good guidance.

:flower:

Haha, thank you very much, everyone. And beautiful kitty diane7. :slight_smile:

hi everybody,
i’m new here, want to be to expand knowledge and find freaks like me :slight_smile:

Welcome mr-edit

Yeah welcome to the forums mr-edit and I hope we’re able to help you out. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum. Anyone here to welcome me? :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum Alina S :iagree:

Hope you enjoy your stay :slight_smile:

Actually we all welcome you

We do welcome you, most do not check in to greet you like the regulars.
However, once you enter one of the groups with your question if any, you will most probably be greeted by getting a reply to your question.
No thanks really necessary, but of course, we are only people and so it is nice with a thanks as well at the end of it :slight_smile:
As times pass, I suggest you add to it all by answering whatever you can contribute as well, we are a great bunch and promise we will only tease you a little if you can take it/are worth it (we only tease friends) :flower: :bigsmile:

Hi guys, just signed up for this cool forum. Looking forward to discussing with you :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=francisK;2767800]Hi guys, just signed up for this cool forum. Looking forward to discussing with you :)[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the forum francisK, great to have you here :flower:

We discuss most anything apart from politics (election, parties etc.) as it tends to get messy - From time to time, other types, global politics and laws have to be touched to fully light a subject. If you read a few threads in the ‘Latest News Headlines’, you will probably see what I mean :wink:
Apart from discussions, we also try to help each other with various questions arising. If you check out a few threads in ‘The Living Room’, you will probably come to the conclusion I did, there are virtually no limit as to the subjects :iagree:

Do remember to read some of the sticky posts in the various forums as many of them include good tips.

Looking forward to discussing with you in the threads :flower:

What Xercus said and also welcome

Hi everyone :slight_smile:

[B]Hi and welkom[/B]