Introduce yourself: Say hi!

vbimport

[QUOTE=kalik282;2751733]Newbie here… been lurking for a while… time to join up![/QUOTE]

lets be pals…noobie pals

Hello everyone! Been snooping around here for a bit lol, and have decided to join.

[QUOTE=Saphira;2752043]Hello everyone! Been snooping around here for a bit lol, and have decided to join.[/QUOTE]

Better late than never Saphira and welcome to the forums! :slight_smile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2752067]Better late than never Saphira and welcome to the forums! :slight_smile:

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

thank you! :smiley:

Hello to everyone, had to start somewhere here, and so now is the time

Just have to get 2 posts to see Kerry56’s BD review screenshots!

ahh got it, now I see them, great, thank you sir!

Hi & welcome endeavorz! :slight_smile:

:iagree:

Hi everyone. Looking to expand on my tech knowledge… Also, have some questions that I am hoping I can get help answering.

:smiley:

Welcome and ask away

Marty

Welcome to the forums folks and I hope you find us useful. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Welcome ByteMe8!! :slight_smile: There’s a lot of great people here!
Have fun on expanded your tech knowledge!

Hi! I’m jjGravitas.
I have an old Sony portable DVD player model DVP-FX810. It plays really solid but the picture freezes every few minutes. I could go into a lot more detail, but should I be posting this issue in a different forum/thread?

Thanks

jjGravitas

[QUOTE=jjgravitas;2752957]Hi! I’m jjGravitas.
I have an old Sony portable DVD player model DVP-FX810. It plays really solid but the picture freezes every few minutes. I could go into a lot more detail, but should I be posting this issue in a different forum/thread?

Thanks

jjGravitas[/QUOTE]
Welcome jjGravitas.

Your question would be better off in the Newbies as a separate thread, so I will set that up for you.

[QUOTE=Saphira;2752934]Welcome ByteMe8!! :slight_smile: There’s a lot of great people here!
Have fun on expanded your tech knowledge![/QUOTE]

Thanks!

This is my 1st post :smiley:

I registered to seek help for cracking Truscont DVD protection!

Welcome to the forums VarunDrop. Hope you’ve found what you are looking for initially. Feel free to explore other areas of the forum as well.

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2753825]Welcome to the forums VarunDrop. Hope you’ve found what you are looking for initially. Feel free to explore other areas of the forum as well.[/QUOTE]

Thank you ! You guys saved me ! Sure, will do ! :slight_smile:

hi everyone